Chapter 2 (HelloSeattle)

"Here's your room, Mrs. Sebastian. We hope you find everything to your liking," the hotel manager said as he held the door open for Tristan and Zoe. Zoe put her hands on the counter top and stared out the window. It was a breathtaking view of the beautiful park down town. She turned to Tristan and smiled.

"Amazing. Thank you Toby," the man in the suite nodded as he closed the door. Tristan set the luggages and bags down.

"Wow, this is pretty amazing," Tristan said as he wiped his sweat. "Which bed are you getting?"

"The one on the left," she pointed. "It's near the bathroom and I can't walk very far in the middle of the night because I get angry," Tristan nodded as he moved her luggage and bags the her bed. It felt good being away from New York. Tristan knew he needed a break from all things Grant. It's been feeling really weird for the past months. He looked out the window, forever lost in his thoughts. Zoe noticed her friends expression and walked over to him, resting her hand on his shoulder.

"You're missing Grant aren't you?" She asked as she leaned towards him.

"Hm. So...what are we gonna do today?" Tristan tried to go off topic. Just as Zoe was about to answer, her phone went off. It had been a call from one of her photographers.

"Phon, what is it?" Zoë asked as she raised her pointer finger to Tristan's face. Zoë nodded a few times and he expression went from happy to straight up pissed off.

"Tell him to not MOVE! I'll be there in 15. And make sure there's Eclairs! Bye." Zoe hung up and shoved her phone in her bag. She closed her eyes and let out a loud groan which freaked Tristan out.

"What's wrong? Use words," he says as they take a seat on the bed.

"My photographer says that my rebel model is acting up again. He's throwing on ugly designs that aren't even mine! And he's refusing to take the photos till I go down there," Zoe told him. "And the deadline for the photo shoot is tomorrow and if we don't get those pictures in, someone's gonna loose their job!" Tristan noticed Zoe's face boiling up with anger. He knew that it was her job on the line but she had to try her best to keep calm because the stress wasn't good for the baby.

"Sorry, Tris. I'm gonna have to go down to the studio. Maybe we can do something later?" Zoe said as she opened her luggage, digging for her make-up bag.

"I'll follow you," Tristan offered as he opened his luggage. Zoe turned to her bestie and shook her head.

"I couldn't ask you to do that, Tris. It'll get too much down there," Zoe warned. "I mean it's too loud and too messy and everyone is just everywhere,"

"Zo," Tristan started. "I'm on this trip because I'm here for you. If you have a melt down over there, you can totally bitch slap me and vent to me." Zoe smiled at Tristan and gave him a hug. Zoë knew she could always count on Tristan. And Tristan felt the same way. After the two had gotten ready, they took a cab to RIVAS studios just a couple minutes away from the hotel they were staying at. The doors bursts open. Tristan was overwhelmed by the many people that were behind the once closed doors. Zoë walked towards some people and kissed some cheeks.

"Ms. Rivas you're glowing with beauty!" A man with a buret told her. Zoë rolled her eyes as she laughed under her breath.

"Donny, I'm married now. It's Mrs. Sebastian to you," everyone laughed as they continued on with what they were doing. Zoë had finally seen her best photographer. He noticed Zoe in an instant and rushed to her. He planted a kiss on her cheek and Zoe's smiles faded as she grabbed the folders on his desk.

"Where the hell is he?" Zoë asked angrily. Tristan folded his arms and stood there, staring at a guy who snoring loudly on a couch near them. How could he sleep through all this noise? Tristan wondered. Phon pointed to the tall dark haired boy dressed up in a leather jacket and a red tee and black jeans. Zoe scanned the boy before speaking.

"How many times are we gonna go through this, Miles? I design them and you wear them. You are paid to wear them. You work for me. Why must you make this difficult?" Zoe asked the boy Miles with her arms folded over her chest. Miles exchanged glances between Phon and Zoe. He immediately noticed Tristan who was still standing awkwardly at the side. Tristan noticed him staring and smiled. Miles' eyes widened and he sent a quick wink to him.

"Well quite frankly, Mrs. Zoe, your design are shit. I looked like a fucking black crayola marker. So I decided to alter it. And I think I look good. Don't you think so handsome?" Miles turned to Tristan who didn't know what to say. Zoe turned to Tristan and folded her arms.

"What do you think Tristan?" Zoe asked for best friends opinion. Tristan stared at Miles and careful analyzed his clothing.

"I think it's like...very rebel couture. Unique and it does set a bar high on the original bad boy William Thornesberry. I mean if you use this, Zo. You could definitely get noticed by some big people," Tristan gave his utmost honest opinion as Zoe nodded. She walked over to Miles and stared at him carefully.

"Turn around, sweetie," she orders. Miles rolled his eyes and turned around for her. Zoe nodded at her him, pleased with her best friends opinion.

"Tell you what, Miles. You can keep this look. Phon, order a motor cycle prop and find a new place to take these pictures. I'm thinking of bad boy riding on a motorcycle in the alley with his boyfriend..." Zoe's eyes widened as she walked over to Tristan. Tristan knew what she was thinking and he couldn't say yes. Oh hell no bitch. He thought.
He couldn't possibly be a model. He was all for the fame but that just wasn't him.

"Zo...." Tristan started. "I can't,"

"Oh come on! You're an actor, for goodness sake! This could be your big break! Your name and photo will be all over the news papers and hot magazines. I'm sure Grant wouldn't mind and besides, he's cute, maybe all you need is to have a little fun right now," Tristan stared at Miles and couldn't help but notice how handsome he was. Phon took a deep breath and sighed.

"Okay madam Zoe, we have just picked ze new location for ze bad boy shoot. Do you want me to call ze agent to find ze boyfriend of ze bad boy?" Zoë waited for Tristan to say something. He angrily tapped his foot and rolled his eyes.

"FINE!" Tristan gave in. Zoe clapped happily and hugged him.

"I have our model right here,"
Zoe gestured her hand towards Tristan. Phon clapped happily. He whistled and appeared before him were two ladies using heavy eye liner.

"Ze dark haired boy. Give him a make over. And do somezing with ze clothes. He looks hideous!" Phon said out loud. Tristan gave him a oh hell no look which made Zoe laugh.

"I'm so excited for this shoot!!!" Zoe says as she holds Tristan's hand. Miles walked over to them as he took of his leather jacket and shirt. Tristan's gave fell on his wash board abs. He stared at them for a while and then up at his amazing chest that complimented his handsome face.

"I'm excited, too," Miles says. "I wanna do the shoot shirtless," he tells Zoe. Zoe shakes her head and chuckled.

"It's Christmas, sweetie. The snow doesn't exactly scream sexy hot bare bod BUT don't worry. I have so much plans for you during the summer," Miles nodded as he rolled his shirt up in a ball. Tristan had been trying to avoid his stare. When their eyes met, Tristan tried to pull his attention away but he just couldn't.

"Ill uh...see you later... Tristan?" He says in a sexy tone. Tristan clears his throat and nods without saying anything. He waited for Miles to disappear before he turned to Zoe.

"Are you okay? You're like super red," Zoë asked him.

"I'll let you know when my heart stops beating out of my chest,"

Authors note: Miles is hot AF! I swear so like what did u guys think? Will Grant be mad at Tristan for doing a photo shoot with another guy? What do you think grants up to btw? COMMENT VOTE etc! ILY ALL