The agency was a bit empty, Ranpo, Kenji and Akiko had left beforehand, while Kunikida stayed behind, before he would join the other three on a mission. They didn't tell Isana what the mission was though, it's not like she cared about that.

"Isana, that's no-" "Yes it is! Now piss off and leave me alone." Isana growled, the sudden change in her attitude startling Kunikida. Then he sighed and left her behind to follow the three.

Isana sighed to herself and leaned back in her seat. "Are you okay?" Someone all of a sudden asked. Looking up, Isana noticed Naomi, Junichirous sister.

The brunette smiled softly at Naomi and said "I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Naomi tilted her head a little, but shook the situation off. "So, its just you and me here now." She stated and sat down in front of her.

"Are we?" Isana questioned and frowned slightly. "Yeah, Junichirou is out running some errands and I don't know where the boss is. At least he's not in his office right now."

"What convenient information to hear." Another voice all of a sudden sounded through the room, making the women jump up.

Standing in the doorway was a pissed copper haired male, a hat on top of his head and his leg propped up against the frame, not facing the two women.

"Stay behind me, Naomi-chan." Isana quietly said as she stepped out of the seating area and into the corridor like space between the door and the desks further back in the room.

"You're stupid for coming here alone." The brunette said and shot a glare in Chuuyas direction. It was up to her now to protect this agency and return what they've given to her the past weeks.

"I'm not alone, brat." Chuuya snarled and stepped into the room, followed by some men with guns. "Why do you want to protect this agency when you're not even part of it?" The male then continued to speak, noting her defensive stance.

"They've protected me the past few weeks. Now I'll return the favor, unless you decide to turn around and leave." Isana retorted, glaring at him.

"Nope. Not happening. I've got orders to follow." Chuuya said and sighed, slowly approaching Isana. The woman balled her hands to fists and steadied her stance.

"You've got two options. One, make it easy for me to get you and nobody gets harmed. Two, don't make it easy for me to get you and I might kill you in the process, even though I'm not allowed to do that." Chuuya shrugged, careless. But he had to use that threat. Maybe it'd work on her.

"Sorry to disappoint you, hat rack, but you won't get me so easily." Isana said, before throwing a punch at his face. Chuuya was startled at first, as he realized how fast she actually was, but he managed to dodge and sent a fist flying back.

Isana also dodged his attack and sent one punch flying to his face and another to his stomach, the latter he didn't dodge. Chuuya buckled over and immediately was greeted with a knee to his face, a sickening crack filling the room.

A smirk plastered itself on Isanas lips, but it soon faded, as Chuuya gripped her leg tightly and ripped her off of her feet, slamming her to the ground with his hand wrapped around her throat. "You Dazais' piss me off." He hissed, only to be met with a kick to his glory parts.

Chuuya gasped at that underhanded move and glared at the woman who still was beneath him. He didn't falter too much, although he had to admit that it hurt like hell. He still had her pinned to the ground.

Isana watched as Chuuya was surrounded by a red glow and couldn't do anything but watch as he slammed his fist into her stomach with so much force, she couldn't breathe for a moment.

The woman gasped, coughing up blood as she did so. She felt his grip tighten around her throat, restraining her from breathing.

"That's what you get when you challenge me." Chuuya hissed.

"What the hell happened?!"

Dazais asked with wide eyes as he, Kunikida, Ranpo, Akiko, Kenji and Atsushi returned to the Agency.

The agency was devastated. There was a large dent in the floor. Naomi sat on the couch, Junichirou beside her, his arms wrapped around her as if to comfort her.

"Naomi, what happened?" Kunikida quickly asked, while Dazai had a very bad premonition about what could've happened.

"Someone from the Port Mafia was here...they wanted to get Isana. She told me to stay behind, she'd protect me. She ended up in a fight against the guy and lost..." Naomi said, guilt wavering in her voice as she spoke.

"I'm so sorry Dazai...they took her." Naomi then said.

Dazais expression instantly turned ice cold and he immediately knew who had to be behind this. The dent wouldn't have happened if someone would've used that much force to attack Isana.

He knew it couldn't be Akutagawa, as he would've created much more damage with Rashomon. So there was only one person left who could've done this.

"I'm going to kill him."