~Ooc!Habit x reader!!!!1111!~

I felt weightless, like I didn’t have a soul at all as I stared at the short man in front of me. Even though I was taller than him, he still was scary to me. Was it his sharp toothy grin? The aura he gave off? Or, that he possessed one of my dear friends?

He stared at me from under the brim of his black cap, his grin plastered on his face that felt like forever.

Until that disordered voice of his, having Evan’s voice still in it made it sickening to me. I felt even more sick that I had a fucking crush on him, a serial killer demon thing! Was it just the danger I felt that made me like him? The face of my longtime friend whom I become to have a strong attraction for? Or, was it because he was a bad guy and somehow almost every girl had this fantasy of dating an evil person?

I was always drawn to fear, fear drew me to challenge anything that comes across my path. Nothing would stand in my way.

I simply ignored and forgotten what the freak said, but I heard the voice. I didn’t want to be here, on this bridge with just me & him.

I decided to hear whatever he wanted to tell me this time, to not piss him off more as I could tell the way his face showed. He took one step closer from the end of the bridge he stood at, my heart leaped as he got closer to me.

“Did you fucking hear me?” He asked in a obviously pissed manner.

Could I speak? At that time, no, no, I couldn’t. I bet if I tried my very best I could, but the fear I used to win challenges in my way, stopped me. This was new to me, but then my life was in somebody else’s hands and not stupid choices. For example, you want to spend your business money to make this item or help another company with their new bar of soap product? I could die from starvation of not having enough money, but legit he could kill me if he wanted to.

He chuckled as he got closer to me, too close to be exact. He knew I was scared, any killer would know that! Before I knew it he was few feets away from me. He then got even closer, putting his hand on my cheek. Making me feel pleased in his touch, what was I doing?

He got on his tippy toes to reach my height, his touch oddly felt good on my cheek. I was starting to like Evan’s other side as well. Then he got closer to my ear and I felt frozen in place, what was he going to do now?

“Y/N~” He cooed in a low voice, finally I could speak after taking a deep breath, “y-yes?” He chuckled again as he got closer to my ear. His breath hitting my neck as his eyes looked down at it and then to the side of my face. He bit his lip as he watched my eyes watching him and feeling scared, & happy?

“I killed your entire family.”

Yeah this was a joke x reader as some of you wanted me to do a Habit x reader. Well how could you really write one of him without acting out of character?