Who I think the slenderverse guys would like to date (based on zodiac signs)

Who I think the Slenderverse guys would like, based on the general zodiac traits. This might not be correct. I relied on a website of girl's (since most likely girls read this stuff) traits in the zodiac signs. Some characters might double. I worked a long time on this and been thinking of this for a while, take my observing and researching thinking with a grain of salt.

Aries: Vinny or maybe Evan
Why?: I don't think Vinny would want a girl who's very emotional or full of drama. He wouldn't want the girl to rely on him 24/7.
Taurus: Tim
Why?: She would be the one to help Tim with his emotions, to keep them in check and to stable him out. She is emotionally stable (most of the time) and is creative, so she can think of ways to keep them stable.
Gemini: Vinny
Why?: She usually loves reading and traveling, intelligent. I think Vinny would like that, but she is prone to emotions changing.
Cancer: Jay or Tim
Why?: I honestly see Jay more with a Virgo, I see her as a sweet girlfriend of either of these two. I see her more with Tim, since they both are emotional. It's hard to explain this.
Leo: Noah or Evan
Why?: I see these two with this sign, but I see a lot of fights between her and Noah. She is confident, which I think would work good with Evan. I do see the bossy trait not going well with these two.
Virgo: Jay
Why?: Since Virgo's are known to want good in the world, as Jay wants people to know. She is honest, as Jay is. I see her helping Jay with his path he is going, telling him advice and he secretly adores that. This has to be a cute couple, I might do a Jay x Virgo!Reader sometime.
Libra: Vinny or Jeff
Why?: I know I will put Vinny in a lot of these, it's just he has a lot of capabilities with these zodiacs. I see Vinny more with this since of her resolving arguments, restoring balance in her life. I can see Jeff with this sign too.
Scorpio: Tim or Noah (?)
Why?: Since I am a scorpio, I know more of this zodiac than others really. I honestly see this zodiac sign with any because she is loyal, but also stubborn and easily jealous. She does want revenge if someone wronged her. She has a lot of deep emotion and deep thinking. I could go on and on with this since I am pretty scorpio (and I am one). Honestly I could see this sign witb Tim or more emotional characters, but I can also see this with a Noah in a way too. Stubbornness?
Sagittarius: Evan
Why?: I see Evan with this sign since I see Evan as a Sag. They both will speak their mind and I see these two learning/doing new things together.
Capricorn: Tim or Brian
Why?: I see either of these two because Brian I don't think shows his emotions very easily. He hides then with scarcastic jokes and humor, like Tim does. But I think Tim is more emotional like Brian and is likely to show his emotion easier than Brian. But Brian is still emotional, he only shows it to Tim or people close to him. Tim is like that, but I think he would tell it to people not very close to him, it matters on if he trusts that person enough. I see a capricorn woman dating either of these people, she is like them as in not letting people in easily or showing emotions easily.
Aquarius: Jay, Noah, Evan
Why?: I think this zodiac fits these three because she doesn't care what anyone thinks (much like Noah and Evan in my opinion). She gives advice and is uses more of her intuitive. This can be Noah too, but I'd think it wouldn't be Evan because Jay & Noah were mostly alone most of the series. Evan did some people to go to..but then something happened. I still think it's more to those two on the intuitive thinking part.
Pisces: Vinny, Tim, and Jay (?)
Why?: I think it fits these two, since a pisces is like a scorpio and cancer, as it is a water sign. I think she fits these three because she is sensitive, it does take a lot to break Vinny, but he has a stronger wall to break than Jay & Tim with crying. She is also creative, a lot like Vinny or maybe Jay. She is a day dreamer like Jay, since I'd think Jay would day dream a lot.

Compability rating (who has the most compability):
Vinny: 4
Tim: 5
Jay: 4
Noah: 3
Evan: 4
Brian: 1
Jeff: 1
Tim has the most compability rating than the rest.