Tyler

Nicoles Pov

We all crowd around the dead bear. "who shot it?" I say out loud. "someone else is in the woods with us" Robyn says. I nod getting slightly scared by the fact someone is out there with a bow and arrow.

I turn around looking for somewhere private (I need to pee). However instead there is someone there leaning against a tree. "Alfie" I whisper reaching backwards and tugging on his arm. He turns around and sees him too. " who the hell are you?" he shouts at him making Robyn and Tristan turn around too. "one of you guys" he replies. I pull away from Alfies grasp and walk over to him. He is taller than me which isn't a surprise.he has blonde tasselled hair and pale skin with green eyes. "how do we know you're not one of them" I ask him looking into his eyes to make sure he doesn't lie. "I promise you I'm not" he says. I nod and give him a smile. He returns it with a grinny smile. I pull on his arm and walk with him towards the others.

When we reach them Alfie puts his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him. Must be jealous. I giggle to myself. "hi I'm Tyler and well I've been in these woods for 5 days now" he says. I smile "I'm Nicole and we have all been in these woods together for the past 5 days too" I say. Tyler nods. "I'm Alfie" Alfie says "we're together" he continues kissing me on my temple. I nod. Tyler looks at us "nice' he smiles. "Thankyou, this is Robyn and this is Tristan" I say gesturing towards them. Robyn flashes him a little smile and Tristan just nods.

"well if you excuse me I need to pee" I say sliding out of Alfies arms and walking towards some bushes. "thanks Nicole I really needed to know that" I hear Robyn call to me sarcastically. I laugh and go fairly far away so that it's private. Once I have finished my business I look around for anything to eat.

I come across two leaves crossing over each other. They are big about the size of me. I brush part them and walk through. I gasp in amazement at what I see. Apple trees. Actual apple trees! I squeal in delight as I run up to one and take an apple. next to it is a plum tree and I almost squeal again. We're not going to starve. I take off my top and gather plums and apples to take back to the others. I then realise that I'm in my bra. Oh my gosh. Well Robyn's seen me in my bra so that's okay. But them theres Alfie and Tristan. Oh and Tyler.

I guess food is more important. I walk back to them wich isn't far as I didn't go far incase I got lost. "guys guess what I have" I call to them. I see them all sitting together. "Oh Nicole you took ages" Alfie says. "what's that" he asks looking at my top in my arms covered in as many apples and plums I could carry. "food" I squeal walking over to them and putting the on the floor. "Omg I love you" Robyn says taking an apple and biting it. I laugh and take a plum. "Thankyou" Tyler says taking one and carefully cutting it into slices with a knife. How many weapons does this guy have.

I sit with Alfie afterwards . I finally get my top back and slide it on. "gorgeous?" I ask. "yeah" he replies. "why were you acting weird with Tyler before?" I ask him. He looks uncomfortable "Erm" he says not looking me in the eye. "Alfie" I say looking at him. "well I just wanted him to know that we're going out and that he needed to stay away because I love you and need you" he says blushing. I smile at him. "Aaw gorgeous you're so cute" I say leaning over to kiss him. He leans forward and our lips press against each others.I run my fingers through his hair as the kiss gets more intense. I pull away after a while to gasp for air. Alfie breaths deeply and strokes my hair.

I stand up and grab his arms. I pull him up and we walk over to the others. Tyler is trying to start a fire as it's getting cold and dark. Alfie bends down and helps him while I sit and watch. "ugh why did they have to kidnap us and put us here" I groan. "they're making an army" Tyler says. I look at him confused. "what" Alfie says raising his eyebrows. "I was looking for recourses and found their base and in there was all these screens and papers saying plan 202, before I could find out what it was they caught me," Tyler says making me gasp. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh" I say trying to keep calm. "Nicole?" Alfie says rubbing my arm. "I got this" Tyler says pushing Alfie out the way. I feel arms wrap around me making me feel a little bit calmer. "just breath" Tyler whisper in my ear.

"Woah get away" I hear a girls voice say pushing everyone away. "Nicole" she gently says. I look up to see Robyn. She gently pulls me up and calms me down. Tyler walks over and smiles. "thanks for calming me down" I say. "it's fine" Robyn says as Tyler puts his hand on her shoulder and winks. She blushes slightly. He takes his hand off her shoulder and puts his arm around her shoulders pulling her closer to him. Tristan walks over and pushes Tyler back. "get off her" he says shouting a little. "Woah man " Tyler rolls his eyes. He turns to wink at Robyn and she gives him a general smile.

Alfie walks over and wraps his arms around my waist. "you okay beautiful?" he whispers and I nod. "I don't like Tyler" I whisper back and he nods.

"Cmon Tristan" he says taking my hand and leading us away from Tyler. I watch Tyler shrug and go back to making a fire. I see Tristan and Robyn talking and Tristan looking angry. Tyler came in and messed everything up. I feel a small kiss on my temple "I love you" Alfie whispers his voice soft yet somehow husky at the same time. "I love you too" I say.

"Robyn can I talk to you" I say looking over at her. "yeah sure" she says pushing herself up. We walk to the usual spot. "why were you acting like that with Tyler?" I ask. She looks confused "like what?" I look at her sternly "you were giggling and blushing at him" I say. She looks down at the floor "I don't know" she says quietly. "I like him a little bit but I love Tristan plus I'm sure it's only a little crush thing I only just met him." she looks at me. I nod. "can I tell you something?" I say. She nods. "I thought I was ready for a relationship and I love Alfie I really do but I don't think I am ready" I sigh. Boys are so confusing!!! We look at each other and run into a hug. We pull away and laugh. "sisters before misters" Robyn says. I nod and we link arms and walk back to the others.

New guy and love triangle!! Woah I do spoil you! So I got a couple of questions!

- Team Robyn and Tristan or team Robyn and Tyler???

-Should Nicole and Alfie stay together???

I need help deciding!!!!

Love you guys!

Jess xxx