Chapter 31

Note: IM BACKKK! YA IM GONNA TRY TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER SUUUUPPPEERRRR LONG :3

Lauren POV 

- 3 months later-

Im sitting here at the lake alone. my thinking spot... im running my fingers threw the grass and looking at the water. I hold a small box in my other hand tightly and my phone vibrates.

ManiBear : Where are you?! im in the front of the building!

i jump up quickly and put the box in the pocket of my gown and i put my cap on. I drive down to the college which is a couple miles down from the lake and i jump off my car running to the front of the building. I see Mani, Dinah, Ally, troy,  Vero and Miley standing there with there parents and mine plus all of our sibling " Where were you kiddo?" my dad asks and i smile hugging him " Sorry i got held up " he nods and they push me in the group and start taking photos of all of us.

" Can you belive this is actually happening?" Normani says in my ear and i shake my head " This is insane " i say smiling and she kisses my cheek " Student please walk to the back entrance for line up " the loud speaker said and we all walk to the back of the building waving bye to our parents. 

"WERE GONNA BE GROWN UP AND SHIT!" Dinah says and i crack up.. Dinah and I Are next to eachother since we are both J.. Ally is all the way in the front with troy, Normani is in the row behind us Miley is behind Ally and Vero is a couple rows behind them and my girl... Karla Camila Cabello is on stage in line with other teachers and the principle to give out diplomas... im freaking out cause i know im getting way more than a diploma.. either a yes, jail and a diploma or No, jail and a diploma or a yes and run away so no one can catch us or a diploma... this is insane but im gonna do it. 

" Normani Kordie " The person says and my little Mani bear walks alone shaking people hands and getting her diploma ... im so happy for all of us ! they say a bunch more people go then " Dinah Jane Hansen " Dinah smiles at me then walks along getting her diploma and she screams out HOIIIIIII and everyone cracks up.. " Lauren Jauregui " I hear loud screams coming from all over and i close my eyes taking a deep breath. I start walking along shaking people hands and the principle hands me my diploma " Good luck kiddo " She says smiling and i nod. I continue walking and a few teachers down is Camz. She smiles and gives me a hug " Love you congrats baby " She whispers and i stands back looksing around. everyone is looking weird at me since im stopping the line and i brush my nerves away. its now or never. I get on one knee and take the box out of my pocket and pull Camila closer. the entire room is silent " Camila.... Ive loved you for a long time now and even though this is insane i want to be with you forever... ever and ever... you might be my teacher but your only 19 and im 18 so really theres nothing wrong.. and your not my teacher anymore." i say winking at the principle and he shakes his head " So i wanted to finally show your mind in front of everyone. Your the complete opposite of me but your so adorable and i love you with all ym heart.. Karla Camila Cabello, will you marry me?" i ask and i hear a bunch of gasps and some whistles coming from the audience.. Camila looks at the teachers and principle then at me and she nods " Yes baby of course "  I slip the ring on he then i jump up carrying her and i spin her arouns " HOIII.. WOOOO... FUCK YES... CAMREN! " i hear the girls say and people start cheering " CAMREN CAMREN CAMREN " I laugh and kiss her one last time before walking off the stage and she goes back to her spot " Well now that, that is over.... whatever that was let us continue with the ceromony " He says glaring at me and i give him a thumbs up.. he just shakes his head and they continue with calling out names. 

At the end of everything we go outside and people congralate me and my mom hugs me laughing " Aure you insane lauren?! you couldve gotten in trouble " I shrug and she smiles then my dad hugs me " Dont worry mama... you happiness is all that matters this is great " After a few minutes of talking with everyone i feel hands cover my eyes and i turn quickly to see Camila smiling and she jumps on my wrapping her arms around my neck " Baby you are truly my insanity " She whipers and i nod putting her down " Did that douche tell you anything?" i ask reffering to the principle and she sighs " he just said that i shouldnt expect to be hired in this school again but whatever... ill just go to another" i smile and kiss her cheek and everyone starts to hug her and they all look a the ring that is on my new finaces hand " Wow camila is beautiful... Damn lauren! " Dinah says and i wink and talk with my friends and hold my girlfriend.... i mena fiance clsoe to me. 

After graduation everyone came too my house and we all got on the beach hanging around a fire my dad and troy made. Camila was sitting in my lap looking down at her hand and i started nibbling on her ear " babyyy stop that tickles " She giggles and whispers to me and i hold her closer kissing her jawline " Do you like it?" i ask and she nods " So much Lauren " she holds my cheeks and kisses me slowly and passiontly " Woahhhh camren make out sesh! " I hear vero scream and i throw sand at her " Oh no you didnt ! " She screams and runs jumping ontop of Camz and I " PILE ON CAMREN " Miley screams and everyone jumps on top of us " DONT BREAK MY FINACE " i say and camila kisses me even with everyone on top of us and i move my hands to her ass " Ewww no no no " Ally screams and they all get off us and i laugh still holding camila like this closely... everyone ends up making out in the sand under the moon light by the fire and it was honestlu the best day i ever had in my entire life. she said yes <3 

Note : what should i do next... end it or want more orrrr?????????