:::::::

Hyungwon took in a deep breath, trying to calm himself as he shuffled back and forth in his room. He wanted to prepare himself, he was going to meet Wonho. He closed his eyes for a moment before smiling to himself. He was ready.

He walked out of his house, hollering to his mom that he'll be leaving. His pace seemed to be quick as he walked, but he slowed himself down. He didn't want to be too early, nor end up being sweaty from using a lot of energy to just get there. He wanted to try to seem calm although on the inside he was a screaming mess.

He closed his eyes again as He tried to calm his quickly beating heart. It pumped and moved around, yelling at him to quickly go inside and meet the person called Wonho. He nodded his head and started to listen to his heart. He stepped a foot inside of the studio, opening his eyes.

Then they widened.

A figure stood with his back turned, and once they heard Hyungwon entering they turned around. His hair was blonde and had blue tips that went excellent with his skin complexion. Hyungwon stared forward at the male, gulping lightly. He blinked his eyes a few times.

"A..Are you Wonho..?" Hyungwon's shaky voice let out, only to have a small laugh come from the male.

"Yep! But my name is actually Shin Hoseok." The male hummed, Hyungwon was completely incapacitated by his voice.

Hyungwon knew one thing for certain. This was the most attractive male he has ever seen.