Chapter 5

My breath hitched as I found myself kissing the male back.My eyes fluttered closed as my arms wrapped around his neck. 

    Our little moment was cut sure when the sound of a twig snapping caught our attention.My head snapped to the side to see my mother ,standing on the edge of the woods.My eyes widen at the angry expression on my mothers face.I quickly scramble out from under Benjamin and stood up quickly."Mom I'm s--"I started to say but was quickly cut off.

"you go home"She said sternly "We'll talk later"

"But mom--"I tried to say

"Now young lady"She snapped at me.I bowed my head,turned on my heel and walked back to our little cottage in the woods.

Bella's Pov
My gaze went from my daughters retreating figure to the member of the Egyptian coven."You have three seconds to explain why you were kissing my daughter"I said surpassing a growl the threatened to escape.

"it wasn't my intention to upset you miss bella.You see your daughter is how can I say this....my mate"Benjamin said to me.

What he said sent shock throughout my body."Your her mate?"I asked to be sure

"yes I found when I first met them.She doesn't know we are despite her feeling the pull"Benjamin replied

"If you hurt her I swear I will rip you limb from limb and feed you to the wolves"I sneered.With that being said I turned on my heel and stomped back to our home.

------------------------------------------------I apologize for it being so short and for not updating.