Chapter 2

Adalyn's Pov.
Nessie looks to be about seven now but I look 15.Grandpa says its because I'm more vampire then Ness.It doesn't bother me that much.
Right now Dad is teaching me and Ness to play piano.I currently am playing a song that I enjoy.Dad and Ness scoot and let me play.
I put my fingers in the right place  begin to play..

   Hearts beat fast

   Colors and Promises

   How to be brave

   How can I love

   when I'm Afraid to fall

  Watching you stand alone

All of my doubts suddenly

Go away some time...

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years.

And ill love you for a thousand more...
"I sang and pressed the last key.I found this song to fit me and my family.
CRASH
The vase that was in Aunt Alice's hands fell and shattered.
Uncle jasper rushed to her side as mom beckoned us over to her.
"Alice what did you see?"Mom asked
"The volturi they're coming for us."Alice said
My fathers face twisted in recongonzition.

   "They think Renesme and Adalyn are immortal children"he said.Charilse started to explain why immortal children were considered bad.

  "Adalyn and Renesme Aren't immortal children the grow every single day"Mom deffened.

Our papa placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.Mom smiled slightly.

  "What can we do Carlise?"Mom asked

"We can gather witnessed make people see they aren't immortal children."Carilse said.

"I've always wanted to go back to Europe"Grandma esme said.Carisle offered her smile.

  Our mother took out hands and led us back to our little cottage in the woods.
  I let out a yawn as soon as we walked in the home.My feet carried me straight to my bed,where I laid down and fell asleep.
------'-----------'-------
So I was thinking of making Adalyn gift be control the elements like Benjamin.Tell me what you think.