RIP Johannah Deakins

Johannah Deakins (Jay) died on the morning of 7th December, Wednesday 2016. Revealed by the Tomlinsons yesterday on the 9th December. When i first heard this, i thought it's a prank.

I still think it is. This has to be a sick joke. And when Louis announces that, we'll laugh it off or rip him apart.

But no

We lost Jay. She didn't die in vain and don't think I'm quoting harry potter here. She was battling from severe leukaemia. She was admitted into the hospital in May earlier this year. She was a hero. Another time to remember that not all heroes wear capes.

I still remember that photo in which Jay was holding little Freddie. And another Video where Louis was talking so fondly about his mom

We lost a woman with a heart made of gold. She participated in hundreds of campaigns to support and help the world.

It is said that god takes all the good people first because he needs angels up there to help him

We lost our funny, cute, shy, helpful mom. Believe me or not, being in the one direction fandom for about 3 years made me think jay as a mom of mine and I know so did you.

We lost our One Direction Mom.

Think of the people closer to her. My heart goes to Georgia, Louis, Freddie, Troy, Daisy, Doris, Ernest, Charlotte, Félicité and Phoebe Tomlinson/Deakin/Austin.

I remember the interview where the interviewer asked them that who is the mama's boy. They all had pointed at Louis. Then he asked that who is most likely to call mummy. They pointed at Louis.

These memories make me cry

Don't go in thinking that the family will be motherless, wifeless or grandmaless

She will forever be with us.
In our hearts

Now to my fellow directioners,

It disgusts me that some made fake accounts of Tomlinson kids and tweeted hateful comments and fake comments. It disgusts me.

Twitter has trended and supported the Tomlinsons. Lets do the same here.

I am not doing this for votes or comments. Please understand

PLEASE, I request you to leave them alone for a while. DON'T go to the funeral if you want pics of Louis. Support them. This is about Jay. Our mother. Go if you want to pray for her death. If you see Louis or any Tomlinson in the streets, please i request you to leave them. If you see a paparazzi around, punch him. In the face. With a chair. Made of steel. Dipped in acid and tell them never to mess with this family. If you're lucky and have Louis's number, call him and tell him its ok, just hold on. We'll get through this together. We are with him. This isn't a Fandom anymore. This is a family.

A family we all need to be a part of. Act like one. They need time.

I remember someone asked me that the Tomlinsons have vanished. I cant imagine what they are going through

I know I'm going to cry
I know when tonight louis sings on the xfactor, Jay will be at peace.

We all saw how hard it was for louis to sing. Holding back those tears. Harry was backstage, supporting him. The after party which ended at 3am. Louis and Lottie's sad face. Memories that will never go. They never leave. But she is there. Forever❤️️

#Justholdon
#ripjohannah
#justholdonlouis

Johannah Deakin
You will forever be missed and will stay forever in our hearts

25th March (1973)

To

7th December (2016)

                              ❤️️