hunting again

I followed their scent for days. They led me back to darktree pack witch was overrun with them. Alpha Samuel was here i could feel it. There was a big festival of rogues outside the city hall. i caught there scents again as i made my way trough the crowd of howling rogues and scared towns people. On the third floor of the towns hall there was a balcony and on that blacony were three people. My alpha, Darktrees alpha and leader of the rougues. The rogue leader had our alphas chained to posts with silver chains. silver being a were wolfs only weakness.

     where the hell is james? I thought to myself and started to get mad. Most of the people were in there human forms now. I shoved through the crowd of people and found an empty house i walked in and stole some boots, a shirt, a leather jacket, and pants. I shifted back to human and put everything on. The  i left leaving the back door open and headed to the city hall. I jogged around back and met some unfriendly faces. three boys looking to be about 16 all turned to me with twisted grins on thier faces. the one closest to me pulled out a knife and piosed himself for a fight. I just stood and shifted my wight to my right foot, looked him in the eye, and rolled my eyes. This made him  angry. he huffed and lunged at me sticking the knife at me. I dodged and grab his wrist, put it behind his back and jerked up till i heard a pop. He screeched at the pain and fell to the ground. I picked up his knife and pointed it at the other two boys. "You want some too? " i said and they both ran off obviously scared of me.