Cell blocks

"MOM!........DAD!.......HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!" I was in my room. the doors were locked and i couldnt get the window open. I backed away from the door and shifted, but something went wrong. I stopped halway in between human and wolf. I screamed in horror and pain. My stomach started bleeding and I couldnt finish shifting. I fell to the floor, a crooked human body covered in short blonde hairs and claws. A pool of blood leaked from my midsection as my body quivered and shook. I felt hot and horrid. I just laid and watched as flames engulfed the walls around me. The house moaned and the floor lurched forward. It was caving in and i couldnt even move. The floor next to me caved in and flames leaped up, dancing all around me. My skin burned and itched as the fire got closer. Again the building creaked and the floor shook. The flames crawled up the walls and the ceiling turned black.  The flames on the floor crept toward me burning off little hairs. i Tried to get up but was paralyzed. i tried to speak again, but couldnt hear myself over the roar of the fire. The floor gave in and i fell into the flames. I screamed as my skin boiled and bubbled, then burned away. The pain was unbearable.

I lunged foward, sweat dripping off me like I had just come out of a lake. Im alive?! I gasped. "Im alive!" It was all a dream! I went to look at my hands but realized they were tied behind me. I couldnt move them even with my wolf strength. I looked around, I was tied to a chair in a dusty cell. Through the tarnished silver bars I saw a small lumpish figure on the floor of another cell. I listened closely and was barely able to hear short ragged breaths. I called to it "hey!.....psst....hey!!" It rolled over, facing me. It was just a silhouette of a dirty little girl with matted hair and dirt for skin. It opened its eyes and the whole corridor lit up. Her eyes looked like glowing green gems with gold flecks. I was drawn to them. I leaned foward and looked at her eyes. Beautiful. They seemed like stars shining bright in the darkest of nights. I was drawn to them like a moth to a lamp. I leaned forward as much as i could, but then fell forward to the floor. I was amazed when i caught myself. I looked at my hands and wrists that were now free. I looked around me and the chair was gone, along with the ropes used to tie me. I looked again at the girl. She was sitting in a chair, my chair. Her hands were behind her back. Her eyes were gone, in there place were warm brown ones, much like mine.