Slightly Sarcastic

When you finally did get into the sisters apartment block you sure were feeling the tension in the room.

You weren't sure why Tina was so angry at you. She seemed so nice on the street.You don't remember much anything, how was this your fault? She left you with this angry twisted feeling in the pit of your stomach. Like the feeling you get when you know you're about to get in trouble. Or when someone didn't treat you the way they'd treat others.

The word that would come to mind for most would be, jealousy, but she also left you with a certainly familiar feeling now a days, helplessness. If Newt decided to run off or be with Tina what power would you have to stop it? What would you do, where would you go?

The three of you sat together at the kitchen table, Newt and Tina facing one another and you sitting at the end of the table, In a sort of triangular form.

After explaining your dire situation, Newt and Tina began to argue, as if you weren't even in the room.

They seemed to be stuck on only one topic of argument, you.

Tina would keep saying about how you needed to get help and go to a doctor, Newt on the other hand argued about how you should stay with him as he was perfectly capable of taking care of you. You felt well, angry, they were both trying to decide what you needed without even asking you first. It wasn't fair. You had to speak up.

"Hey guys,why are you guys deciding what to do with me? I'm not some- some, child. Don't treat me like one." you said, shoving your chair in and standing up.

They both looked at you like they had something to say, but before that could happen you got up walked out and slammed the door.Your blood was boiling. It definitely wouldn't have been good to stay as you would've probably given them a larger piece of your mind.

They weren't being fair. None of this was fair.

You eventually stopped at the edge of a park, you didn't want to get lost, or perhaps you were already.

It soon got late, and you realize you probably should get back to Tina's. Before you could get up to attempt to find the building,
Newt appeared. He glanced over at you before quickly turning away. After a couple of minutes of just standing in silence he says,

"It's not right to just storm out like that..."
You look at him and then look down at the sidewalk.

"I-It's not fair to go and deciding what to do with me without asking me...I'm not a child, I'm not completely helpless. I want for me to get better more than anyone." You say.

He moved in front of you, and looked you in the eye. You couldn't think, you swallowed hard.

You waited in anticipation for his next move, he then continued to give you a hesitant kiss.This kiss was different from the one in your memory, there was no want, no force, no, this kiss was like as if he thought you were glass. It ended too soon. It was another memory to hold on to.

"I'll never leave you, don't think that for a second." Newt whispered to you..

"But Newt, what if I don't know something, what If I'm unsure about all of this?"

"Then ask."

He got up and offered his arm, you gladly accepted it, walking together towards the apartment buildings.