BONUS Chapter (45 )

Rennie’s POV

We were on our way to the hotel to meet Mel and Zack and I was so excited knowing tonight was going to be all about Tyler and I , just thinking about that alone was sending pleasure through my entire body. Tyler has not stopped touching me since I got into the car it was as if he was feeling as horny as I was.

As we walked into the hotel ell Tyler and I was shown to our table and I could tell that Zack and Mel was as bad as us ,well it has been so long since Mel and I had alone time with our mates and I knew we were going to make the most of it!

The meal was amazing; however all the way through the meal, all I could think of was having Tyler all alone in our room tonight. Tonight I am going to make him feel so special and give him a night he deserves and remembers forever, as he has been working so hard. I am going to pleasure him in every possible way I even bought new sexy underwear especially for tonight, which I know, is going to send him wild.

We were all so eager to go up to our rooms it was almost funny,  we all decided we would meet in the morning for breakfast, As we left the restaurant and headed for our rooms. Zack and Mel’s been the opposite side to ours so we quickly said our goodbye and practically ran to the elevator.

As we waited, I was getting inpatient but I knew if we took the stairs, I would end up making love to him before we even reach the room. Then the lift dinged and the doors opened, I pulled Tyler in the elevator and began pressing the close door button hoping to speed things up.

  When the doors closed I felt like it was going in slow motion , I  whimpered  as it was taking so long,  not been able to control myself any more I smashed my lips against Tyler’s hungrily.  He opened his mouth without me even haven to ask as we deepened the kiss tasting every part of each other’s mouths with our tongues dancing magically, as I kissed him with everything in me. The bell rang and the doors opened, without thinking, I dragged Tyler out of the lift and ran to our room with my werewolf speed thank god no one was around.

Tyler was trying to open the door as I rubbed my body hard against his feeling his cock so hard making me moan.  I could hear Tyler gasp before he moaned. As the green light flashed, he swung the door open and picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist I pushed hard against his rock hard length.

He ran into the bedroom with me still wrapped around his waist as he threw me onto the bed with him on top we stripped each  other naked hungrily not wanting to wait another minute. I felt so wet for him  he began to kiss me deeply as my hands roamed down to his hard throbbing cock ,it was at full length as I wrapped my hand around it sliding it up and down he moaned into my mouth as he started to attack my tongue more hungrily with ever movement I made on him. He broke from the kiss with both of us panting heavily; he continued to kiss along my jaw line working his way to our marking. As he licked over it my body exploded into a ball of tingling flames he sucked and nipped making me scream” OH PLEASE TYLER OH MY GOD TYLER”I screamed out none stop as I reached my climax. He did not stop it just made him hungrier, as he took my firm breast into his mouth flicking his tongue over my rock hard nipple and caressing the other then he took my nipple into his mouth sucking hard making me so wet it was running down my legs.

I was moaning none stops as I thought I was going to die with the amount of pleasure he was giving me. He was not stopping for nothing even when he felt my body collapse; he continued to kiss me placing his head between my legs. “Oh god Tyler I can’t cope no more baby please fuck me now”. I screamed, needing him to fuck me hard! “Not yet baby I need to taste you first” he said in a deep husky voice.

He licked all my juices up sucking and licking making me cum even more, as quickly as I was relieving he was licking it up. We were both moaning none stop as our bodies where so excited.

 He then got back on top kissing me hard as he pushed his throbbing cock as deep as he could into me. He pushed in and out slowly as my core throbbed against his length, I could feel my wetness dripping of his cock as he pulled back.

 He then began going in and out harder and deeper then we both  began to pick up speed “Tyler faster baby faster” I cried out in between the moans, as I  climaxed“ OMG Rennie” he screamed out as he climaxed as well.  I could feel all of his hot liquid depositing into my body and it was the most amazing feeling ever. “I love you so much baby” I said still panting “OH Rennie you are just so amazing, I love you too princess” he said still panting.

Well I hope you all enjoyed: D

Please vote comment fan

In addition, if you really like then please pass my story on to your friends!

Thank you all for all the support you have given me with this book and if you liked this one please give my other stories ago: D

🎉 You've finished reading Chapter 19-21-27-37-46-(45 bonus) An alpha's daughters crush could he be the one 🎉