Chapter 21

Recap:

Rennie’s POV

It was an old cave alongside the stream that ran on the edge of the forest (but still in our packs land), I had laid candles everywhere with loads and loads of rose petals all around the cave with a made up bed for both of us to spend the night.

"Tyler this isn't your main present"! I said and  he pulled me into his chest wrapping his arms around my waist" Rennie this is more than i could have ever asked for its just so perfect just like you !" ,He said while kissing me on my forehead .

My whole body felt like it was holding its own fireworks display ,I was so nervous about giving him his main present tonight but new right this minute it was a present we will both never forget for as long as we both shall live.

********************************

Chapter 21

Tyler’s POV

 I was amazed that Rennie had gone to all this trouble for me, “I love you so much Rennie!” I told her.

 I then wrapped my arms around her waist and  pulled her closer  into  me kissing her softly on the lips, It wasn’t long before the kiss became more intense, I couldn’t get enough of her.  I wanted her so bad and so did my wolf, I was finding it hard restraining myself from taking her virginity right here and now.

We broke from the kiss, both of us were panting hard; I started to kiss down her neck, licking where I will soon mark her,i thought to myself.

 She started to moan as I licked and nibbled at her sensitive spot, this pleased my wolf and me, as I knew I was pleasing her.

I  hitched her dress up letting my hands stroke her soft skin, feeling her up gently letting my hand stroke across her nipple, she moaned  and then stopped me with her hands.” Tyler I think it’s time now for your main present ” she said in a whisper.

I looked at her with a confused look in my eyes and she noticed this. “I want you to take my virginity and make me your mate tonight! This is your main present from me “she said in quickly in a low voice.

 I just looked at her, I did not know how to respond to what she had just said, and At FIRST I was happy to know, she wanted me to  take her innocence and  to complete our mating.

 Then I felt confused, as we both knew that this could not happen!

My anger began to take over, doesn’t she want our pups, and is she really willing risk HER LIFE and our FUTURE PUPS instead of waiting! I know it is hard! God it is killing me!

While I was in the middle of my rant to myself, she grabbed my hand.

"Rennie I’m sorry, I just want you so bad it hurts, I'm so hard for you baby I want to make love to you right now,  but” I started to say , but she cut me off by grabbing my hand and putting her finger over my mouth. I stood there with my mouth hanging open,

“Tyler shush please stop panicking and listen to me first OK love? “I nodded my head, as I knew no words would come.

“Ok well first I need to tell you I spoke to the Alpha female this morning, she told me and Melissa all about the mating “she looked at me and I nodded for her to go on,”