I stepped out of my truck, letting my Palazzo suede stiletto Versace thigh high heels hit the snow and I straightened out my black mink coat but not before sliding on my big black Chanel sun-glasses.

I grabbed my purse and many gift bags out my backseat before making my way into the venue.

"Lia!" I heard my mother yell causing everybody's head to snap towards me and for me to smile shyly, I really should've had the gifts delivered. I spoke and greeted my many family memebers I hadn't seen in so long.

The baby shower itself was beautiful he was having a girl and it was butterfly themed. Everything was very well put together, Marcus definitely spent a pretty penny on this.

"Long time no see, stranger" a voice I could never forget boomed from behind me.

I slowly turned around seeing my brother, I had been making my rounds and it seemed like we both couldn't make it to greet eachother.

"Hi brother" I said putting on the fakest smile I could muster up, I loved him but he was crazy for getting one of the craziest females he ever dated pregnant. But who am I to judge?

"Hi Lia" he said embracing my making me wrap my arms around him and he rocked us back and forth. I really did miss my family, it was nothing like having a big brother.

"How are you?" I asked taking a step back sipping on the dirty lemonade taking in his appearance. He had on a pair of light washed AMIRI jeans that had the pink logo on the right leg, with the matching button up and gym shoes. He was rocking the pink for his soon to come baby girl and I loved it.

"I'm hanging how are you?"

"I woke up this morning and that's all that matters" I smiled eyeing him as he eyed me back, before we both started laughing.

"Damn man you fake ass hell! Changed yo number don't even call a nigga" he said making me pout. "You know I get in my moods and go ghost it's never personal" I said and he shrugged "shit feel kinda personal Li" he expressed "Aw don't say that you know your my favorite brother" I said before we both started laughing again.

"Aye, Marcus I'm finna head up outta here" a man said walking up to us. He was about my height with brown skin with tattoos peaking through his black long sleeved shirt.

"Alright bro, y'all coming back down?" Marcus asked dapping the guy up.

"Yeah imma try to get the misses out the house too" he said and I was patiently waiting for a introduction. I eyed the tall light skin man behind him who was dressed to impress too. I knew who he was I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Oh King this my little sister Lia, Lia this King and his friend Dave" Marcus motioned and I smiled brightly catching Dave starring before looking at King.

"Damn bro all these sisters you got" King said putting his hand out for me to shake it. I smiled shaking his hand.

"Man gone on, it was nice meeting you tho Dave! I fucks with yo music" Marcus said as they did they little dap shit.

"Thanks bro I appreciate" he spoke, his voice coming out raspy helping me put a voice to his face. By then I knew who he was, he was known back where I lived being the famous Dave East. I watched as he licked over his pink lips as he looked back at me, I was so stuck I didn't stop looking I even smiled not knowing what came over me.