I can't even

Have you ever had that feeling? That terrible feeling in your stomach? That feeling when someone in your life leaves. Well I just experienced that kind of pain and I'm in tears. It might seem stupid but I'll explain anyway.

My middle school youth group leader, Katelyn, isn't coming to our church anymore. She is going to her other church. When she told us, I was shocked. I still am. My brain is blank but once it fully sets in I know I'll be dysfunctional for a while. My face is burning with salty tears. I can't even process this right now.

Katelyn has always been one of my biggest role models. She still is and probably will always be. She gave me so much to grasp and she has changed my life. I couldn't imagine life with out her in it. I'll still be seeing her, destiny and I have and will make sure of that.

But honestly, it's like an actual stake through my heart. I didn't ever want her to be one of those people who flow in and then out of my life. I have had so many people like that and I hate it. I refuse for her to be one of those people and it scares me. It terrifies me. I'm going to use music and you guys to help me cope: I'm going to pray to God too to help me with this because nothing is possible without Him.