WHEN EVERYONE FINALLY WAS DRESSED IN THEIR yellow jumpsuits, the strange group of criminals were all led to another metal door, where they met up with the two missing members that caused the events of this terrible day, all for the sake of that silver piece of crap;

Groot and Gamora remained silently as they followed in line The brunette did the sane, her brown eyes as cold as eyes as she stared ahead of her and silently followed after the others through the eerie large hall. The building was enormous and everywhere she looked she spotted another prisoner trying to intimidate them with a scowl and narrowed eyes. But she knew better than be intimidates by mean faces. Most were all bark and no bite.

"Well ain't this heaven in space." She muttered with an eye roll and Peter who was close by turned to look at her in annoyance "It's prison what do you-"

"What I expect?" She completed Peter's sentence before holding her fingers up. "First of all, I stole a lot of stuff from most of these people and these people hold grudges, so I need to watch my back. "

She held up another finger." Secondly, it's Klyn, the most spiteful people reside here, prisoners and guards alike."

Another finger. "And lastly Gamora is with us, so that immediatly put a target on our backs, rocket man." She finished

"It's Star-Lord."

"Whatever" She lazily rolled her eyes while observing her surroundings, she wanted out as soon as possible.

     "Stop bickering." Rocket interrupted them and Midas glanced at him.

     "I don't think you are part of this conversation furball." The brunette turned towards the racoon glaring up at her

Before more bickering could ensue, the deliquents became aware of their presence and all hell broke loose.

"You first! You first!"

"Murderer."

"Coming for you first Gamora."

     The sudden shouts stopped the five from walking and Midas grimaced when people started to throw whatever was at their disposal at them, shouting profanities at them while doing so. "What a warm welcome, eh."

Midas' eyes narrowed as one of the prisoners came too close for her liking and she harshly elbowed him in the ribs and glared at him, daring him to come closer but he backed away quickly. "Thought so." She muttered.

She glanced back at Gamora to see the adopted daughter of Thanos look around the hall at all the outraged delinquents that were shouting threats at her and she frowned.

Midas in a way was glad however that Gamora was there to take the heat off of her. Her reputation had proceeded her over the years and zhe was sure these people held grudges fairly well.

"It's like I said, she's got a rep." Rocket spoke up noticing the horrified look on Peter's face while Midas grinned at him. "Told you."

"Lots of prisoners here lost their families to Ronan and his goons. She lasts a day tops." Rocket explained casually as he continued to walk further in the room

"The guards will protect her right?" Peter inquired nervously as more inmates stared down at them with hatred.

"They are here to stop us from getting out." Rocket told him, glancing at Quill. "They don't care what we do to each other inside.

"Some guards are probably worse than some of the people that are actually in here for a crime." Midas added with a shrug.

"Whatever nightmare the future holds, are dreams compared to what's behind me." Gamora spoke up with confidence, making Midas, Peter and Rocket turn back towards her

Midas glanced confused at Peter when he turned back around and stopped death in his tracks. She turned around too and raised an eyebrow at Quill until she followed his gaze.

"This day is just getting better and better." She muttered under her breath looking at the gigantic inmate standing in front of them, glowering down at them with malice.

"Check out the new meat." He mocked causing the others that were gather close by to look at him. "I'm gonna slather you up in Gunavian jelly, and go to town." The blue inmate roared almost, his voice rough and deep, with a menacing stare to complete his horrendous look. Peter grimaced when the man dragged his large hand over his face.

Midas janked Peter back from the intimidating man by the collar of his jumpsuit and placed an encouraging hand on his shoulder which Peter answered with a confused look.

The brunette just gave him a uninterresting shrug, but Peter knew better. There were more layers to Midas Gracen than one might think just by that simple act.

From behind Midas Groot stepped forward and grew his branches out in no time, stepping in front of the two Terrans and lifted the enormous deliquent up by his nose.

Midas winched as she watched the branches spread out inside his nose, a sickening crack following while he screamed in agony, thrashing around in the humanoid's tight grip.

"Let's make one thing clear." Rocket warned his voice sounding more aggressive than the intergalactic thief had heard him talk like before. Maybe the racoon wasn't all bark.

He pointed towards Peter. "This is our booty. You wanna get to him, you go through us!" He stopped for a second, an intimidating grin on his face. "Or more accurately, we go through you." He threatened dangerously, baring his sharp teeth.

And just as he finshed Groot dropped the blue prisoner to the ground, who landed on the metal with a hard thud, holding his nose in pain.

The brunette shrugged nonchalantly not really caring about what Rocket did to the inmate and casually stepped over the cowering prisoner on the ground

"Great." She grinned, looking over her shoulder at Peter who was still frozen in shock staring at the blue man on the ground. "You coming, rocket man?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Peter, snapping out of his daze quickly nodded and pointed at them. "I'm with them." He announced stepping over the prisoner's crying body.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬