Who The Knight Really Is

"Let's continue the research tomorrow then, all we could do tomorrow is find out about the knight and ask Mr Evan if he has ever sold one of his saddles to a knight, that knight maybe the knight prof we are looking for..Do you really want to help me?", Cath asked curiously. "Ermmm..Well", hesitated Dan, he still agreed to help, since he agreed to help from the start.

Next Morning...(Birds Chirping)

Cath, Dan and Mr Evan greeted each other. Cath and Dan started asking Mr Evan wether he sold any of his saddles to a knight. He hesitated them replied and said yes. Both of them started to go further into the details and asked curiously,"Is it Knight Prof?"...Mr Evan replied yes, and even asked how they know him. Cath and Dan apologize to Mr Evan and told him that it's a long story, maybe they would tell him after investigating everything.

Both Cath and Dan poped more questions, they asked if Mr Evan knew Knight Prof and asked him if he could invite Knight P over to his place for dinner. He gave us a quick reply,"Sure!"...Cath thought of a great idea, she will question Knight Prof and asked him if both of them could work as servants in the castle. Clues can or might be found from the castles. Being servants who served the royal family, might know more about other stuff, and won't be living under the rock.

"Hey! Evan..Didn't see you for the past 18 years. How are you by the way?", a deep low voice asked by Knight Prof.."Oh Gosh, you've grown much older now. I'm perfectly fine, still as strong as a bull..", giggled Mr Evan. Both Cath and Dan went downstairs and saw Knight Prof, both of them greeted him, and introduced themselves. "Dinner is served!", shouted Mr Evan. They rushed to get dinner, and sat right next to Knight Prof, Dan on the right and Cath on the left. "Hello children, What's the matter? Your faces seemed curious, any questions you wanted to ask me about my duty as a knight?", Knight Prof questioned. They shooked their heads, Cath asked "Knight Prof, I saw your horse, she looks beautiful, but I'm more attracted to your tribal patterned saddle..","Ohhh well, that saddle is bought from this shop, and that is how I get to know my old friend, Mr Evan..", Knight Prof smiling like a shape of a semicircle. "This should be good!", Cath thought while smiling with her big white teeth. Cath continued asking questions, she asked him wether both of them can work in the castle as servants of the King's chambers, or maybe just a housekeeper or anything they assign them to. Knight Prof hesitated for a moment, and finally agreed to let them work in the castle. Cath knew that their half way in, and so they made an excuse saying they needed to get ready for bed immediately, and so went straight to bed. Cath and Dan screamed their lungs out in their rooms. Knight Prof asked Mr Evan who Cath is. Mr Evan told him that Cath rented a room 2 days ago, she wasn't seen in the village before, she doesn't seem to have any contact with the world outside and she lives at a house up the hill near this village. Knight Prof think hard and finally figured out that Cath is Terry, and knew that her adoptive mom could've told her about the letter, that's why she is asking him all sorts of questions regarding the saddle and even a job request. He knows that she starts to investigate further to find out her identity.