The Start Of The Mystery

"Well,Let's just call it a day today", said Dan cheerfully. Cath and Dan then head back to the saddle shop together.

The next day finally came,Cath was asked to help Mr Evan to but some groceries. This is the first time Cath is out shopping for groceries, she can't wait and so she hurried to some shops to buy those vegetables and meat. She even went to some accessories' shops and saw those nice handmade bracelets, bangles, earings, headbands and even hair ties. A pervertic old man who sold watermelons for a living, offered Cath a free watermelon or two. "Here young lady, these are for you, I can tell you're out shopping for groceries...Hmmm, I haven't seen you around in this village before..Are you new here? If you are then let me show you around this village, then I could bring you to my house to just..maybe take a look?", the old man grined with a pervertic smile, touching Cath's hand. "No! Would you please let go of me?!", said Cath with a disgusted look on her face. "The lady said let go!",said Dan with a harsh tone and a flying fist across the pervertic old mans cheek. "OUCH!! Mind you! It's my face, its bleeding and it's swollen!", shouted the old man while he spat blood into the drain. "Let's go!", Dan grabbed onto her hand tightly, she said stop repeatedly to Dan, but Dan is too furious to even listen to whatever she says. Cath can't bear with the pain of Dan's tight grip, and so she pulled him and told him nicely that she thanked him for what he did, and asked him to release his hand off hers. "Sorry, didn't mean to..It's just..I don't want you to be touched by a pervertic old man, by the way, his nam is Mr San Ego." "Don't worry Dan, I won't let him touch me again, besides I clearly know what he is trying to do to me. Besides, this is the first time I've ever seen a guy like him so pervertic in this village...", said Cath smiling at Dan.

"Dad! We're back!!",shouted Dan. "Ohh! Cath there's a letter for you in the letter box. Go check it out. ", said Mr Evan. Cath rushed to the letter box, opened it and took out the letter. She read the letter, and felt at ease that her mom is living just fine without her around. Recalling of letters, she suddenly remembered the letter her mom gave ger the other time. She pulled Dan to her room while he's standing looking at the saddles his father is selling. "What?! Why did you pull my shirt anyway? Why are we at your room?", Dan asked with curiosity. I think I found a clue. Cath gave Dan the letter the knight wrote, Dan told Cath that this letter have no clues. Cath told him that the person who wrote this letter is a knight, and a knight needs a horse, without the saddle the knight can't ride his horse. "Which means...OMG! We gotta ask my dad. He sells saddles, maybe he sold one of his saddles to this knight...OhhMyyy, I felt like a detective!! YAY!!", giggled Dan. "This is just the begining..", smirked Cath.