Men Forced into Slavery!

It is a different world then ours right now, several thousands of years into this future. A massive epidemic of cervical cancer spread rapidly through the female part of the populace. Twenty billion women and teenage girls died from this epidemic, which in turn the male populace becomes to be quite larger than the female part. The government steps in before there's total chaos. Women now get male slaves. Females are needed to reproduce; the government didn't want them to become injured.

This means when every female reaches the age of 20 she would receive her first slave, when she became pregnant she had to recycle her slave. Most women how ever did not do this they kept their slaves. Why not? There were plenty of them to go around. The time period is now forty years after the epidemic. The only females to survive were girls that haven't hit puberty. When the epidemic hit the population was at a staggering 37 billion people 20 billion of those were full grown women.

They all died within a month's time. There's a reason the epidemic had hit so hard. It had been nearly a century since any one has even had the flu. Everything was sterile. Perhaps it was too sterile. The environment was too clean and the disease was able to just slide right in there with no problems. In today's world the bacteria and pollution act almost like a second immune system. The smaller yet similar diseases are used to counter act the bigger more dangerous ones. In this future world none of these smaller diseases exist, they've all been cured.

Now the population is 17 billion people only 1.3 million are female children and women with no reproductive parts. Now you see why the government stepped in. But before they could the male populace fighting over the girls dwindled themselves down to 3.7 million including boy children. This has led to a second oppression of women, in a sense. Females became unable to do any jobs that would put their bodies or reproductive organs in danger. They could no longer be doctors because of disease, they couldn't be around radiation, they couldn't be up high, and they weren't allowed to do labor work. The only jobs they could do is safe and stress free. Teacher, lawyers, receptionists, artists and writers.

This story I'm telling you concerns' a young girl. She just turned 20 within the last week. She knew it was coming she didn't want one It was cruel. They are people not animals. There's just nothing she can do about it. The government said once the female populace is on the rise for a while then they will change it back but that's been over 40 years ago, with no such luck. The poor girl, Even though now she doesn't have to worry about being attractive to men, she still feels self conscious about her body. She is five foot eight, heavy set, she had long beautiful legs. But her torso is shaped like a pear small on top and large around her hip area. She exercised, dieted, and had gone anorexic, bulimic.

Everything but she could not lose the weight. He doctor told her she was that way because she was perfect to have babies. Mia Michael's mother knocked on her door. "Mia I have something for you" She scowled "I don't want a slave mom!! It cruel and heartless I don't want one!" Her mother sighs deeply before saying. "Sweetie, When the government gave me your father I decided to keep him, we fell in love you can do it too. You know I treat daddy as an equal, not a slave. Come on out here meet this boy." She had a point but I just don't see how. I'm not an attractive female. Mia thought. She jumped up and got dressed it was kind of difficult for her to find pants that fit here appropriately, because of the with of her hips verses her waist. She ends up throwing on a pair of jogging pants. He isn't going to love me any ways so why should I bother with a show case of my body, she thought bitterly.

Mia descended the stairs, half stomping on her way. When she looked to couch her breath caught in her throat. There sitting on the couch was a man who was lean, but with muscle, short brown hair maybe cut with a three fourth inch adapter for a razor. He wore thick rimmed black glasses, wonderful green eyes as bright of fresh grass. He had tanned skin as if he worked outside before he was brought to her. He had some facial stubble with pink cheeks. He is wearing a black shirt, and tight-ish dirty looking jeans. There around his neck is a slave collar. When her eyes racked across it she gagged. The slave collar. It prevents men from doing harm to the women, physically or mentally.