Day 4

Alexia's pov:
"Why are you so quiet?" I asked Johnny as he was just sitting on the couch staring at the wall,"I'm...I'm just replaying my life". He said with his eyes still locked on the wall, he turned to me and snatched my hands...He had a firm grip so I couldn't pull away,"Alexia, I've done many bad things in life...I don't want you to be part of those things, do you forgive me?" He looked me deep in my eyes making sure that I wouldn't ignore or turn away from him.

I gave him a long and satisfying hug,"I do". He leaned in for a kiss, but I pushed him away,"what's wrong with you?" He looked down in shame,"I don't know, I have to go". He said while standing up and he left. A few minutes went by, I decided to go to that favourite place of mine (a waterfall ) at least one good thing came out of getting kicked out of your house and separated from all your family and friends, it was quite a distance but it was worth the trip.

I finally got to my destination, I stared at the waterfall in disbelief. Johnny was right at the top and he jumped right down. Splash! he got all my clothes... wet, Johnny swam over and crossed his arms over the edge of the river to take a break,"I didn't know you were here, how did you find me?". He asked while pushing his locks of hair out of his wet face.

I took off my wet but favourite sweater and threw it aside," this is my favourite place...how did you find it?" I could feel Johnny's eyes locked on my body that was only covered in a bra (I still had a pants on guys, don't worry)."what?" He turned away,"nothing, I saw this place while we drove by". I began to shiver,"y-you did?" He got out and headed for his clothes, I felt him wrapp his jacket around my cold body from behind,"you were asleep". He said while letting go and I clinged his jacket tightly."thank you". He gave me a warm smile, he went behind a rock and got dressed.

When he came out from behind the rock, I saw his muscular arms covered in a variety of tattoos,"what's with all the tattoos?" I questioned while standing up,"it's memorial tattoos based on things I've gone through and movies I've acted during my life time." I stared at his forearm,"what's that one?" He pointed to a sparrow bird flying over the horizon."I've acted in this movie trilogy called Pirates of the Caribbean, I had to get a temporary tattoo based on that movie, and I kinda liked it...It would also be good for memories, you've never got a tattoo before?" I turned away from his tattoo,"no, I am allowed to get one but I'm not sure what". I said still a bit fascinated by it,"maybe these will inspire you". He said while looking down at my fascinated face."I think I know what I'll chose, mind if I steal yours?" I asked while looking up at him with pleading eyes, "of course you can, I guess we can be twinzies". I have him a thankfull smile."can we go?" He said while  pointing to the open. I stood up,"yeah, let's go". We walked pretty far, when we got home I flopped on the couch,"mind if I use your shower?" ,"sure, let me get you a clean towel". I ran to my room and fetched him a towel from my cupboard and handed it to him,"thank you".He said and went to the bathroom

I was reading my book and I got thirty, I jumped over the couch and froze when I saw Johnny with a towel wrapped around his waist. My face was inches away from his bare chest, I stared at it for very long,"it's not nice to stare you know". Said Johnny when he moved closer and my heart skipped a beat , my nose nearly touched his chest,"huh?" I asked, still locked in a trance. His muscular arms wrapped itself around my waist,"calm down". He whispered."I- I c-can't" I stuttered, still trying to catch my breath, was I really that nervous? He pushed my body against his,"how about now?" I put my head on his bare chest and I too wrapped my arms around his waist,"yes" I said, I could feel my fast heart beats starting to slow down in my chest.

"I know I'm getting married and everything, and I know this is wrong, but it feels so right". Explained Johnny while also breaking the silence,"I've never felt this much comfort since Jacob".I said,"please don't bring him up right now".He said clearly being erritated by that name."with pleasure". He lift my chin up causing me to look directly in his chocolaty brown eyes, he leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. And once again, I pushed him back, he forced his way this time, he pushed my body hard against his and I just gave in.

He lips moved from my lips down to my neck, I rubbed my hands all over his bare back. He lift me up and now my legs were wrapped around his waist with my arms around his neck, I was currently attacking his face, I felt him carry me to my room and he threw me on my bed. He was on top of me leaving kisses everywhere, he slowly took of  his jacket that I was wearing, we switch places...I was on top of him now. I was only in my bra (hate that word) ,"what are those scars?" He asked, with his eyes still locked on my body. I wrapped my arms around myself trying to cover them up.

Tears ran down my cheeks, he unwrapped my arms reveling my disgusting scars,"what are those scars", he repeated in a concerned voice, his hands were still keeping my arms down so that I can't cover my body."J - Jacob". I stuttered, he wiped away my tears with his thumb, "don't worry, his gone now". He reassured, which made a smile spread across my face. He pulled me in a hug, and I cried myself to sleep with his arms around me.
****************************
Nothing to say but , hope you enjoyed and please leave comments and votes, I'd really appreciate it PEACE OUT!

****************************
☆MAJABOOBOO♡