Day 1

"Dude, I can't wait for next Saturday!" Announced Claire in the back seat,"me too!" Screamed Amy." Here you go...are you sure you don't want us to walk you in?" asked Penny with a worried tone."I'll be fine guys...why do we have to go over this every Saturday?" They shrugged, "we just worried about you...I mean, living in a cabin with know one around, in the forest, that's creepy".I shrugged,"I've gotten use to it". I climbed out of the car and waved goodbye, they drove in reverse and off they went.

I looked around in my purse for the key, I found them and I opened the door, I noticed something in the corner of my eye, I left the door and walked toward it...It was so dark, I could barely see,I walked closer, it was...A BODY! I turned it around and ...It was a male, why did it have to be a male?, he had dark wavy hair, chocolaty brown eyes, a sharp nose...and the most perfect and sharp jawline I've ever seen, this guy was out cold...what was he doing here in the forest anyway? I dragged him inside and placed him on my queen sized bed...I decided to take a shower.

25 minutes later
I came in my room and that guy was awake, u actually forgot about him...I was still in my towel,"where am I ?" He asked while narrowed his eyes at me in confusion,"did we have sex?" He asked in a groany voice."no!,"I yelled,"then what am I doing here?" I cringed my towel tightly,"you were lying in the bushes ...out cold,and I had to take you in". He threw himself back on the bed while saying, "oh god! This is so fucked up". I looked at him dumbfounded and asked,"what were you doing there anyway?" He got back up and explained,"I don't know, the last thing I remembered...I was just having fun with some friends and now ....I ended up in your bedroom, I must've drank too much".

He stood up,"I need to get back, I'm sorry...where are my manners, my name is Johnny Depp". He put out his hand , I stared at it a little after I realised I had to shake it,"I'm Alexia Carter". He looked all confused," let me try this again, my name is John Christopher Depp". He said a little louder this time,"and my name is Alexia Carter, it's nice to meet you". He looked at me in confusion,"you don't know who I am...do you?","should I ?"I asked dumbfoundedly while waiting for a response."have you been living under a rock?"he asked,"kinda, why's it so important that I have to know you...We just met" I explained while trying to get him to understand. "I'm an actor and a musician, how can you not know who I am?" ,"uumm, let's see...probably because I've been living in isolation for last 2 years, I need to change...excuse me". I said with a little bit of sass. He lifted up his hands in surrender and walked out the room while closing the door behind him.

I take super long just to take a shower and get dressed so when I went into the lounge to switch off the lights...Johnny was sleeping on the couch, (he looked cold) so I fetched a blanket and covered him up.

****************************
Sorry this was so short guys... hope you enjoyed, she doesn't know the JOHNNY DEPP what the hell is wrong with her!!! Please leave comments and votes, I would really like to know what you think about this story...There are lots more to come, thank you and PEACE OUT!

****************************
♡Majabooboo☆