Chapter 3

I had to dedicate this one to you baby girl i pictured your blushing face when i wrote it. To bad i can't give you any magic dust, I think you would be more bold then...LOL

Chapter 3

Cali thought long and hard as to what she should do. As magical people it’s easy to pop your cloths of in the shower then pop them back on very easily.  But hmm what if when I feel him come again I pop my clothes of here in front of him. I giggle at the thought, no I can’t do that it makes me blush just thinking about it.

But it seems it has been left up to me to make the first move. It will be valentines soon and I would love to go with him to make couples fall in love. With all the time that has gone by I can’t help but have fallen in love with him. But not his body but his mind and soul.

Those very blushing things he thinks about me, have me so excited that I just can’t hold still. But soon my time will come soon.

Feb.13, 2012

Cupid’s POV

Today is the day before Valentine’s Day. I have planned my night accordingly.  I have stocked up all my couple arrows and sorted them by color. Each color represents different strength because some humans are just stubborn as hell. Damn free will they have. But they are no match for me.

I have also packed a stack of my magic dust. I am feeling a little over excited this Valentine’s Day and have decided to try and match up as many people as possible.

For the past days I have visited Cali more often and if I wasn’t sure she didn’t know I was there. I’d say she was teasing me. She was wearing the skimpiest outfits I’ve ever seen on her.  Every time I got back home my heart was raising and I found myself having to stroke and relive the tension from my little friend.

It was very maddening; little by little she was turning me into a Horney teenager again. I was waking up in the middle of the night having experienced the most intense dream ever. It felt so real and my body was over heated and most times I had blown my load all over. I blush just thinking about it.

But as I get my gear ready I make up my mind I am going to pierce her with my arrow tonight and make her fall in love with me. I was so ready for it I needed her. My body craved her, my heart longed for her, and my soul could not live one more day without its mate.

Cali’s POV

I was getting myself ready. Today will be the day. I know he goes out tonight to make final preparations for tomorrow. So I am going to pop myself into his house and wait for him to come home. It’s now or never and no turning back now.

I smile just thinking about all the torture I’ve put him through in the last couple of days. I got some magic dust from the Easter Bunny but not the kind that makes you fall in love. It’s the kind he uses that lets him hope to different places. That’s how I’ve been able to get into his house every night while he sleeps.

That along with the dust the tooth fairy gave me that lets him fall into a deep sleep. I have been able to sneak into his house every night and I magically remove his clothes and mine. So I’ve been able to enjoy looking at his body.

It started with me just looking at all the wonder that was him. I really liked it, I giggle thing about it. Then as the days progressed I grew bolder. Touching him, feeling his skin under my fingertips.  Then it progressed to feeling his skin under my lips.

He seemed to really enjoy that because his little friend would start to grow and it was a sight to behold. In the last two days my curiosity has grown to greater heights. 2 days ago I held it in my hands and something compelled me to stroke him.  It felt so silky in my hands yet so hard. It was a strange contradiction but I continued to stoke loving the way it pulsed in my hands.

What I didn’t expect was what happened. I got a little scared and popped away when he moaned and his body twitched. I had hoped I didn’t hurt him.

But last night I was back and curious as ever after reading up that it was a normal process. But reading only made it seem to clinical. I wanted some hands on experience. So I came back as always explored his body knowing know what places would elicit what sounds. For instance if I sucked on a special point of his neck his little friend would twitch.

If I licked down his chest he would let out a crazy moan. If I palmed his sack it would get hard. There were a lot of things that interested me, and I am a very curious girl. So yesterday I wanted to try out something I read. So instead of just stroking his friend I wanted to taste.

I inched my way down. Oh yeah he seemed to like that to when my breasts trailed his body that made his friend grow and stand up. So when I reached my destination it was up and ready for me to taste. He bucked off the bed when I placed my mouth over it.

But I held him back down and continued the exploration with my tongue. This seemed to elicit an array of different moans and whimpers but for some reason it made my breasts feel very heavy and a heat start within me that traveled to my special place.

It didn’t take long before he blew again but alas I missed out of tasting it because he sat up startling me into popping back home. Shit I was pissed off I didn’t get to taste. But tonight I will taste and with him awake feeling everything.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Comment……………………………………………………………………………………………

Vote………………………………………………………………

Fan………………………………..