Living with a hot criminal my Mom wants to rehabiltate Part 7

What was suppose to be a night in Trinas turned into three days. I just couldn't go home and face Ray. He texted and rang me me like 500 times a day but I deleted the texts without reading them and ignored his calls. I had worked so hard at trying to stay strong and not let my guard down with him and the second I did I found it it was all just bullshit. I spent most of the time at the hospital beside Mom, yesterday she had woken up. She was weak but apart from that she seemed fine. I had never been happier in my life when I went to visit her and she was sittign there beaming up at me. The doctors said they needed to run a few tests just to make sure everything was ok.

Back at Trina apartments Trina was at work all the time and Trevors was seriously starting to creep me out with the "We belong together, I will leave Trina" for you crap he kept telling me everytime Trina had her back turned. I kept wanting to tell her but everytime I did she was there flicking through bridal mags or on the internet checking out flower arrangments, I just couldn't bare to be the one to ruin it on her and then I wondered if it would make much of a diffrence or if she would just ignore it like all the other stuff Trevor did.

I wasw hiding away in the spare room with the door locked to keep Trevor out with a pile of mags, pretty sure I was going to did of sheer boredom when I heard the shouting the loud steps coming closer followed by aggresive bangs on the door. "Fuck off Trevor" I called. "Its not Trevor it Ray". How did he get in here I thought opening the bedroom door. Ray was standing there while Trevor shouted at him to get out of his apartment. "What are you doing here?" I asked coldly. Ray pushed me gently back into the room and slammed the door before Trevor could follow. I went to say something but Ray stopped me "JUST WAIT!" he shouted. I was a bit taken aback. "Sit down" Ray said pointing at the bed. I sat down my arms folded but didn't say anything. "Ok Cassie....remember all those phone calls I was getting last week?" I nodded "yeah you weren't answering or when you were you were arguing with someone" "Thats right....that was Trigger, looking for me to go back to work for him" Ray continued. "So what he persists for a while and you just give in?" I ask annoyed. "I am not finished!" Ray snapped. He sighed and sat down beside me "I didn't want to tell you this" he said. I looked at him he looked distraught and suddenly I felt uneasy. "Tell me what Ray?" "He told me if I didn't go back to work for him he was going to.......hurt you" Ray finished. I felt the hair stand up on the back of my neck "Oh" I whispered. "So you see I really didn't have a choice". I took a deep breath "no Ray we can't just let him win like that we are going to do things the right way" I said standing up "give me your phone?" Ray looked at me like I was crazy "My phone? for what?" "Just give it here" I said holding out my hand. Ray shrugged and gave the phone over. I found Triggers number and pressed call "Hello Trigger" I said when he answered. Ray looked at me stunned and tried to grab the phone away from me. "This is Cassie Stephen's....Ray's..." I stopped and looked at Ray "Rays girlfriend" I finished. Ray didn't say anything. "The pretty little blonde...get bored of him did you?" "You wish" I shot back "I am just calling to tell you that Ray isn't woring for you anymore, not now and not over and he may not want to but if you ever threaten me, him or anyone else I know again I will call the police and not only will I tell them you are a dealer I will tell them about the little incedent in the park...oh and I will make up some new ones as well" Trigger snarled down the phone "you wouldn't dare" "Try me" I threatened before hanging up and handing Ray the phone back. He shook his head in disbelief "I can't believe you just done that" he said. I didn't answer I just pulled him over and kissed him then my phone interupted us. It was the hospital. I paniced alittle "Hello?" "Hi Ms Stephen this is Dr Gower I am just calling to let you know your mother is well enough to go home and we were wondering if you were free to come and collect her". I sighed in relief I had thought there might be something wrong.

"Whats up?" Ray asked looking serious. I beamed at him "My Mom is coming home, we have to go get her" I said. Driving to the hospital with Ray I felt happier than I had in so long. My Mom was going to be ok and now I had Ray. things had been bad for me since my Dad left and I had kept everyone at a distance but Ray was helping me overcome all that. We made our was to reception. "We are here to collect Rita Stephens" I told the nurse behind the desk. "Oh thats funny" the nurse said looking confused. "A Mr Ray Kent" already collected her. Ray looked puzzled "But I am Ray Kent". The nurse shrugged "He left a note said it would explain" the nurse said. "O....K" I said taking an envelope from the nurse and walking back to the car park. I opened it and took out a folded piece of paper. "Mrs Stephen is safe FOR NOW....you didn't really think I was going to let you just quit on me like that Ray, you are working for me and that it, so unless blondie wants to see her precious Mother again you will be at the factory tonight to come with us for good, so kiss your little girlfriend goodbye, and by the way any police come with you and she will be an orphan............Trigger".