Living with a hot criminal my Mom wants to rehabiltate Part 2

I tossed and turned most of the night still trying to get to terms with the fact that a convicted murderer was living under the same roof. I was worried about my Mom. She was the sweetest nicest person in the whole wide world and I didn't want Mr Anti socail behaviourtrying to take advantage over her. Since my Dad ran off with his 25 year old private assitant and it was just me and Mom. I had helped her through the depression of the divorce while Trina who couldn't cope moved out with Trevor. I did not need some asshole coming in here disrupting our home just when everything was settling down again.

I sighed and decided to give up on the idea of sleep. I grabbed my dressing gown and pulled it around my silk nightie and pushed my feet into my bunny slippers and made my way dlownstairs. I was flicking through the DVDs we owned when I heard the front door slam. I jumped to my feet...who was coming into my house at 3:30 in the morning. I tip toed to the front door nervously and could just make out Rays dark sillouette as he got into his Hummer. No one was coming in, he was going out at this time. I didn't even hesitate as soon as he pulled away I ran for my convertable mini copper and speed after him. I was going to find something on him that would get him kicked out of my house and back in prison where he could rot for all I cared.

I followed his Hummer a safe distance behind for 40 mins till he pulled into Meadowview Court. Don't let the name fool you this was known for being the roughest neighbourhood around. Figure he would come here I thought to myself and now I was going to have to follow him in to the hell hole in a silk nightie, dressing gown and fluffly bunny slippers no doubt.

I tip toed behind him, trying to stay in the shadows till we came to what seemed to be a factory of some sort. From the obnoxious dance music pumping from the building I could guess there was some kind of rave happening inside. I watched Ray let himself in. I looked dwon at my my dressing gown. I couldn't wear that in there. Maybe the nightie could pass as some kind of dress but the dressing gown had to go and the slippers as well, I would look slightly more normal in bare feet, if anyone asked I could say my shoes had hurt me, girls were always doing that at clubs. Slipping out of the dressing gown and giving one last sad little look at my bunny slippers who looked like lonesome little twin critters in the bush I had left them in I followed Ray into the rave. I shuddered when I got inside, the place was filled with smoke and everyone was painted in glow in the dark neon pink and green body paint. When dj scooter start blaring from the speakers I decided there was a good chance I was actually in hell. Then I spotted Ray he was going upstairs with 3 other guys flanking him. I darted through the crowd pushing people out of me way and crept up behind him. They all went into a room on the left and I watched the door swing closed. Shit I thought no way I can follow them in there. Maybe I can still listen in.

I pressed my ear to the door and strained as I heard voices. "Ray that will be 200 pound, thats real crystal you know". I gasped...he was buying something, probaly drugs I fumed, realy crystal? like crystal meth maybe? I knew he would be trouble. Just then a pair of hands on my waist snapped back into reality. "Well what have we got here, are you a little lost baby the party is down stairs" I turned to find myself face to face with what looked like king of all chavs. He was tall and skinny and smelled of B.O. in a dirty adidas tracksuit and some mangy looking runners. He had greasy black hair and a mustache if you could call it that, really it was few strands it had probaly taken him forever to cultivate on his ugly acne ridden face.

"You are a pretty one aren't you?" he said blowing smoke into my face. I brushed it away with my hand and pushed past him "Not in this lifetime pal" I told him. He grabbed me from behind and pulled me roughly back tangling a hand in my hair. I flinched and felt panic start to creep up. "Let me go" I told him my voice shaking. he realised my hair but threw me up against the wall. "Looks like you are all dressed for bed you can come to mine" he said stepping closer to me. He turned his head to kiss me. I pushed him away "Get away from me!" I shouted. He smirked "don't be like that baby I just want a kiss" he leaned in again and I slapped him hard in the face. For a second he looked stunned but then his eyes narrowed and he raised his fist. I closed my eyes waiting to tell the impact but there was nothing. I opened my eyes just in time to see King chavs head come flying for the wall beside me as Ray held on to the back of his neck. I shuddered at thud it made connecting with the wall and he crumpled into a heap on the floor.

I looked up at Ray speechless, I kept trying to say something but couldn't. He was furious and my moment of feeling safe again passed as quickly as it had come. He grabbed me roughly under the ram and started to drag me down stairs and through the crowd. I was still so stunned I didn't even protest I just tripped and stumbled along behind him as he pulled me.

Once we were out in the open Ray let me go. I stumbled backwards and only managed to steady myself by grabbing onto the front of his Hummer that was parked there. There were a group of guys drinking can nearby. I noticed one of them was wearing my dressing gown like a cape and another had my slippers on his hands. "FUCK OFF!!!" Ray bellowed at them and they all scattered running off my bed clothes going with them. Ray stood over me as I leaned against his Hummer. He was alot taller than me, I was 5ft8, if I had to guess I would say Ray was 6ft2. He had dark almost black eyes and dark hair that was almost skin tight. Somewhere in my brain it registered how good looking he was and I had an urge to touch him. Then his voice broke through my thoughts like a foghorn. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I flinched at the sheer force of his words. "I..followed you" I whispered. His face tightend even more "My buisness is none of yours" he told me coldly "do you know what people here would do to a girl like you" then he shook his head in disgust trying to rid himself of the mental images he had conjured up. "Do you think I have time to play body guard to you hunny because next time I wont come rushing to the rescue, you want to walk yourself into fire then maybe you deserve to burn". I felt a jolt of hurt at what he said to me. "I didn't ask you to help me" I muttered. "If I hadn't you would have still been there now, getting mauled by that junkie". "Thats your fault, if you hadn't of come here I would have still been in bed now". Ray looked at me like I had lost it "I didn't MAKE you follow me, that was your own stupidity's fault NOT mine!" I gave him a false smile. Doesn't matter anyway, you are gone once I tell my Mom what you were doing here" I said smugly. Rays brow furrowed "What are you talking about?" he asked sceptically. I smiled wider and walked towards him, he didn't move when I got up in his face. He just raised his eyebrow suggestively a hint of a smile playing on his lips as I moved my hands down his leg. I pulled back quickly pulling the small wrapped package from his pocket as I did. The smile dissapeared immeaditly and the anger returned twice as strong. "Give that back" he said through gritted teeth. He made a run for me but I jumped out of the way tearing at the wrapping. "So just what kind of drugs is this" I asked mocking him as he reached for me again. I dodged under his arm and managed to pull the wrapping completely off. I stopped "What the..." It was a little crystal angel. It was carved beautifully and was holding a ruby rose in its hands. Ray swiped it out of my hand. "I thought it was drugs" I said lamely. He was busy retriving the wrapping and carefully putting it back on securely. "You came here to buy a crystal Angel?" I asked skeptically. Ray was still furious "its for my sisters grave" he spat venomly "Happy now?" he pulled me out of his way and climbed into his hummer. He started the engine and rolled the window down "Stay out of my buisness" he snarled before taking off. I made my way to my mini. I felt confused, guilty and annoyed all at once. I needed to go home and get some sleep. Maybe I would wake up tomorrow and it would all be a bad dream.