Christmas Special!

is this an au

Genre? Smut, lemon, comedy, I guess?

Warnings? uh.. probably just being rated 18+ but heyy, who did ever listen? And this is yaoiiii, and I do not own Haikyuu! and its characters, it belongs to its respective owner(s?).

dedicated to SapoBaboNia and YahakoKara THERE. IVE DONE IT.

Start!!
.
.
Halt! Just reminding, Kuroo and Tsukishima haven't dated in the beginning of the story but eventually.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
It's Christmas and Nekoma VBC is visiting Karasuno VBC for Christmas celebration. How did this happen? Well, I could say a certain bed head demanded dad captain for them to come over. It all happened like this....

ring ring....

"Hello, this is Sawamura Daichi."

"Yo, Daichi."

"Kuroo?" Daichi questioned.

"Hey, Christmas is near, huh?"

Daichi glanced over the calendar on his desk, and said, "Yeah, it is. What about it?"

"Can we come over? The whole team. Let's celebrate Christmas together!" Kuroo beamed. "That would be okay... I guess. I'll inform my team. When it'll be?"

"How about December 20th?"

"That looks fine to me... OK, I'll tell the team. Have a nice day, Kuroo."

Until now, Daichi still wondered why Kuroo shouted in victory and jumping..? Maybe? after he said yes.

And then at the date...

There's a click from the door...

And a hysteric voice rang out.

It sounded like this; TSUUUUKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

And a poor beanpole was crushed in hug. He swore that if Kuroo is going to hug him any tighter his bones would crack.

"So you only wanted to meet Tsukishima." Daichi deadpanned. "Ha~i!! That's my ulterior motive." He grinned. "But at least we could have another rematch, right?" Hearing all these, Tsukishima just stared at him hopelessly.

"Uwaaa!! Are we late???" A certain owl captain went into the gym, holding some treats. "Coaches want us to take a break and have fun!!" "Where are the coaches?" Daichi asked. "Huh? At the club room." "Then I'll join them." Daichi excused himself and went out the gym. "Uh..."

"Anyway, they are treating us these." Akaashi pointed at the bags the whole Fukurodani VBC was holding.

They set a napkin on the floor and placed the foodies on top of it. "Ittadakimasu!" Everyone said and they enjoyed their meal. "Hmm... I feel like something is missing..." Yachi said and Kiyoko nodded, along with the other managers. "I know!" Lev said, then took a plastic bag along their bags. "Decorations! We have brought it!"

"Let's hang them up!" Kuroo said.

Kuroo, Lev, Bokuto, Asahi, Kageyama helped hanging the decorations, with Kuroo pushing Tsukishima to help too. Hinata and Nishinoya insisted to help, but they were told that they're too short (By Tsukishima, duh). They ended up jumping all over the place, hanging the decorations as they were in mid-air. Though Tsukishima kept holding their heads' down, snatched the decorations and hung it himself(lol).

A teamwork is done and the gym was left decorated merrily. Colors' everywhere, sparkles and glitters gleaming. Though, "Something's still missing." Somebody from the crowd said. (lol...)

Love, Kuroo, Tsukishima. [One Shot Book]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें