My Brother's Engaged. (Chapter 35)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Mr. and Ms. Wilson, thank you for meeting me."

"No problem dear." Her Mother smiled warmly at me calming my nerves slightly.

"Thank you, now as you're both probably wondering why I've asked you to meet me here. I just wanted to tell you that I love your daughter very much, and even though we've only known each other a short while, I know I don't want to waste any more time before making her mine. So I was wondering if I could have your blessing to ask your daughter to marry me?"

"Liam, we love our daughter so much, and if you believe in what you feel then we will support you no matter what. You're a fine gentleman and we know you'll be very happy together."

"Thank you Ms. Wilson." I looked over at her ex- husband, who finally sighed.

"Alright, you can marry my daughter- I will allow it- but if you hurt her. I will personally hunt you down, and toss you in jail, understand?"

I nodded gulping, "Yes sir and thank you." After lunch I went home to practice my song with Ross.

"Alright, run through it again?" I asked after about the third time, I'd decided on an acoustic version of the song, 'Wanted' by Hunter Hayes because when we'd heard it, we knew it was our song.

THURSDAY EVENING...

My nerves kicked in as I prepared to propose to my one true love.

"Liam, you'll do great." Leah told me as she peeked her head into my room and winked before laying the bouquet of flowers on the dresser and leaving. She and Ross were going early so they would already be in place. I took a deep breath and stared at my reflection, my eyes said it all, I wanted to make Allie mine, and that was exactly what I was going to do. The doorbell chimed, and I knew that was my cue as I put the ring in my pocket and grabbed the flowers on my way out the door after I'd sprayed on some cologne.

"Woah... you look beautiful." I complimented her in her purple dress, and wavy hair, as we I handed her the flowers.

"They're beautiful, thank you." She smiled at me, and I reached down grabbing the picnic basket before leading her to my truck. I helped her get in and put the basket in the back before getting in, I sent Leah a quick text letting her know we were on our way, and peeled out of the drive way.

(Leah's P.O.V.)

"He just told me they're on their way, so remember to not look that way until after they've sat down, he told me he'd make sure she wasn't facing us so it would be perfect, and that they would get set up and relax for a couple of minutes before he gives us the signal." I explained to Ross as we sat down waiting on the couple to arrive.

(Liam's P.O.V.)

We got out and she helped carry the blanket until we reached the same spot as last time and I made sure she wasn't facing where she could see Leah and Ross.

"This is so beautiful." She admired the sun as it started to set.

"You're so beautiful, my love." I took her chin so she'd look at me, and she bit her lip as I rubbed her chin softly.

"Kiss me." She pleaded softly, I rubbed my thumb over her lips, before kissing her softly.

"I have a little surprise for you." I told her and looked directly at Ross and Leah, knowing they'd heard and they started making their way over.

"What is it?" He stood and reached his hand out for her to take.

"It's a little rendition of our song, that I am going to sing for you..." Once I spoke those words, Ross played the first tune coming forward as she gasped and I smiled as I started singing,

'You know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you

Like everything that's green, girl, I need you
But it's more than one and one makes two
Put aside the math and the logic of it
You gotta know you're wanted too

'Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted

Anyone can tell you you're pretty, yeah
And you get that all the time, I know you do
But your beauty's deeper than the make-up
And I wanna show you what I see tonight...

When I wrap you up
When I kiss your lips.
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
'Cause, baby, I, I wanna make you feel wanted

As good as you make me feel
I wanna make you feel better
Better than your fairy tales
Better than your best dreams
You're more than everything I need
You're all I ever wanted
All I ever wanted

And I just wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted
Baby, I wanna make you feel wanted

You'll always be wanted'

She gasped as I got down on my knee singing the last line, and I pulled the box out of my pocket, I took her left hand, and asked, "Allie Wilson, will you marry me?"

She nodded sobbing, "Yes! Yes I'll marry you!" They all clapped as I slipped the ring on her finger, kissed her passionately and then hugged her tightly.