#12

Here are the dares that were asked by some great fellows!

"Ludwig, I dare you to let Wendy style your hair, and you have to keep it that way for 3 days" asked by RandomLlama101!

Ludwig: "Why must people make my hair suffer so much?" 'I'll do it anyway to make them happy I guess." he sighed, "I'll do it..."

Wendy: "alright! Finally! I can style that fuzz-ball hair of yours!" She exclaimed as she appeared behind him, already began brushing and doing, something with the boy's hair.

Ludwig: "'fuzz-ball!-?' You should know that I keep my hair well-kept..." he adds, surprised of the already started combing.

Wendy: "Well, this may take some time, since. You've put in jell..." She tilts her head as she tries to brush it...?

[well, onto the next question for now!]

" I dare Lemmy to go kiss Iggy on the cheek" Ask by Koopx!

Lemmy: "What-?" he exhales slowly before putting his hands into fists. "FINE-!"
He stomped out of the room.

he leaves and goes and finds Iggy~

Iggy: "hey, what's up?" he looks to his right to see Lemmy.

Lemmy: "Just checking up on you. And going to do something..."

iggy: "Like wha-...-t..." he was surprised, Lemmy kissed him on the cheek, He was about to look at him, when he was gone.

"Weird-?" He question.

~

"Ok my dare for Iggy is to blow up the place and don't get caught!" asked by YoshiPlays15

Iggy: Awe, geez! Been a while since I've done something related to that! Least something I can do before the new years!" He chuckled as he brought out a button, and smiled widely.
"REVERSE LENT!"
his maniacally laughs as he presses the button, sure enough, the castle behind him blows into bits and bots of pieces. he ran as the parts of the castle came towards his direction.

"yOLO-!!" he screams as he jumps down.

~

Alrighty! that's the questions for today! and Yes I promised, Sorry for the delay.
[Also please tell me if there's any writing mistakes or sentences make any sense, I have to go before I get screamed at by my inpatient friends to hurry up.}