Chapter Forty-Eight (48)

Start from the beginning

Tylers p.o.v

No.

No I was not masturbating to Owen...

It just happened...

I didnt think he was going to come into the shower, I thought he was going to his room, so I didnt wear my swimming trunks, but apparently not, because he walked in when I had a boner!

A god damn boner, like? That was embarrassing.

But it was a surprised also, because we showered naked... Together, we didnt do nothing nasty.. Just a simple shower like always, sighing, I turned off the shower and stepped out. Draping a towel over my waist and walking to my room, pulling out some reasonable clothes to wear to the mall, quickly towel drying my hair, then heading down stairs.

Owen was sitting on the couch with a big glass of chocolate milk, eyes glued to the screen. Walking past him, I got myself a glass of chocolate milk also, then going to sit by him on the couch but looking at him instead. Almost immediately, he started to squirm under my gaze, looking at me from the corner of his eyes, then back at the screen when I caught him looking,

He chewed on his lip, sitting on his unbroken foot, sipping his milk form his glass, as I did the same.

"Stop!" he screeched, and shot up with his empty glass, "Lets go," he bobbed his head toward the door, but I dont think he actually wanted to go to the mall, he got this weird look on his face, and I knew that he was scared.

He was scared about how much people their would be, and he was scared of them.

Nodding, I grabbed my keys and we walked out the door at to the Jeep, starting the trip to the mall.

When we got there, and walking in the moving doors, Owen let go of my hand, biting his lip, eyes darting around.

"Its OK," I slung my arm over his shoulder, he hesitantly nodded, giving me a small smile. We walked to the cafeteria, and to Subway; I remember the time when Owen got a foot long, but now we'll probably share, because of his new eating habits.

"What do you want?" I tapped his shoulder standing third in line, I watched as his head went up, looking at all the options,

"Pizza... S...ub" blushing as he stuttered, having trouble on the 'sub' part.

Nodding agian, when we got up to the ordering guy, we placed two six inch pizza subs, watching closely at how they got made.

I paid, ignoring Owen as he tried to pay, this is how it always was. I dont know why he wants to pay when Im more of the guy in the relationship, and Owen is... I cant even say feminine, because he doesnt act like the stereo-typical gay boy, which is feminine. He used to act like a pig... So he is a guy as much as I am. But lets just say, I wouldnt be bottoming any time soon, I would never be bottom.

N.e.v.e.r

It would probably hurt, like all that stretching, I shuddered--feeling sorry for Owen when that part of our relationship rolls our way--But also, imagine all the guys who fist and arm. Like... Oh my gosh, Im just gunna erase that picture. But where does that arm even go?

I cant even say, that would give him a loose pussy, because Im talking about gay fisting, do straight couples even fist. Oh. My. God.

An even nastier picture,

Subject change.

I watched intensely as Owen unwrapped his sub, and took a bit out of it, looking at it, as if it was the most interesting thing in the word.

Smiling, I took a bite of mine, and watched all across the food court. Thinking about all the stores, then an idea popped up into my head, Ill buy Owen something that shows the world he is indeed mine.

Maybe a bracelet with both our names in graved in it, or a promise ring.. Hmm, what are those anyways, I think I will, but Ill have to come back here alone. Not with Owen, so he wont be able to see the surprise.

Smiling at the brilliant idea, we finished eating and went window shopping and occasionally buying little things, as I watched Owens eyes dart around nonstop.

"Ready to go?" I finally asked, eyeing Owen, he nodded, holding my hand tightly, as we walked to the exit, and then to the Jeep.

"Hey boys!" Abigail calls from the kitchen, a beautiful smell roaming the house,"How was your guys day?" she asked, looking up from the stove, black apron on, and dressed in regular clothes.

I shrugged, laying lightly on Owen on the couch, "Pretty good," I smiled at him, kissing him on the lips, resting my head on his chest,

"Thats good,'' she ended the conversation, sizzling coming from the kitchen.

Owen started to play with my hair, making my eyes force close, trying to keep them open... But it didnt work, "Tyler?" Owens sweet baby accented voice broke through my barrier, and my head snapped up,

"Hmm?"

"Upstairs and... Sleep," he offered,

I nodded, getting up off Owen, watching him do the same, I let him go before me going up the stairs.

Owen laid down first, then I rested my head on his chest, yet again, his fingers playing in my hair.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Enjoyyy ~!