Chapter Forty-Eight (48)

Start from the beginning

I picked mine up, sipping it a bit and rubbing Tylers back some more. Looking into the distance, the sun hitting my face, making me lay down beside Tyler.

"Oh, when was your mom scheduling you to get your casts taken off?" Tyler asked, now sitting up, letting the sun hit his lean body. My eyes trailed down some more, his elastics on his briefs where showing above the waistline of the shorts--making me almost drool--why does he have to be so.... Hot, and I have to be so... Bleh.

Shrugging, was my answer because I didnt have one. All I knew is that it was soon.

Tyler tugged my body to his, laying down on the towel. "Want to go to the mall?" he blurted, looking to the side at me, "My mom gimme money," he smiled at me,

I looked away from him, I did. I honestly did, but I was scared. You know how many people are at the mall? I could get taken easily! I need like a dog tag just in case I get lost, and I had to put my catheter back on, sigh.

I shook my head.

"Why?" he asked, concern covering his once relaxed features.

I shrugged, opening my mouth to say something... But I didnt know what to tell him, "Lots people," I whispered, my head down feeling weak.

"Head up Owen," he pushed my chin up with his finger, "And I understand," he looked me in the eyes nodding, "I wouldnt let anybody hurt you, or take you away from me again," he smiled at me lightly.

Nodding, I believed him, I should right, so I will. "OK" I bit my lip looking at him, he beamed at me, making me jealous of his non-braced teeth.

"Lets go handsome, but can I take a shower first?" he asked, I nodded at my sucky job of rubbing in sun tanning cream. He walked in, and went straight up to the bathroom. While I went to my room got my cast water protector, put them on my casts, and went to the bathroom, stripping down and opening the curtain, slowly getting in, making sure I dont trip.

"Uh... O...Owen?" Tyler stuttered, I looked up at him, and widened my eyes. He was naked! Squealing I closed my eyes, my poor soul! And he was twirking himself too! Oh my god, my poor eyes. "Oh my god," he pulled the curtain to cover himself, he wasnt that bad looking though, I must say. Silky smooth.

"Let me go change" he said, flushing.

Causing me to frown, "I..." I froze, "Dont want... T.... To be... Baby" I looked him in the eye, and he smile-frowned at me,

"Im not treating you as a baby" he then pouted.

"The... Then... Do... Dont leave" I blushed through all the water.

"Arent you uncomfortable though?"

I shrugged, I minded, only because were in the shower, around all the reminders. But at the same time no, because he loves me, and if he does then he wont hurt me. Shaking my head, I stepped under the water and held my hand out to him like I usually do; when he laced his fingers with mine a smiled appeared on my lips, and I was pulled halfway out of the water, so it didnt run down my eyes, and he pulled my close to him, and his, twinky, was poking my stomach, and I swear I heard him m.o.a.n.

A blush crept along my cheeks, and I giggled, "Owen! Stop moving!" he groaned moving away, only causing my to giggle more. "Its not funny!" he huffed,

Ignoring him, I turned his way, squirting shampoo onto his hand, then turning back around.

He massaged the shampoo in my hair, and then down my back a little. Turning my to face him, I tipped my head back and rinsed out the shampoo myself.

Once I was done, I gave Tyler a peck on the cheek and steadily got out of the shower, leaving Tyler to tend to his 'business'

When I got to my room, I changed into a fresh pair of clothes, and went down stairs, raiding the fridge. Pulling out some chocolate milk, I poured me a glass and sat on the couch, watching TV, and waiting anxiously for Tyler to come down so we can go to the mall.