Come Slither My Fine Feathered Friend

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, it's sight operates on probability, so he can see the most likely future." Newt explained.

"No wonder he was so good a sneaking into the shop." Gwen pouted, "I spent most of my time trying to keep him out."

"That would be helpful in the stock market." Jacob pondered.

"Shhs," Newt whispered, "He's babysitting."

"The Occamy." Gwen's eyes widened, "Oh Indigo thank goodness we found you."

"Indigo!?!" the group looked puzzled.

"Yeah," Gwen said smiling walking up to the Occamy.

The Occamy looked at Gwen tilting its head recognizing the dragon girl, lowering its head he placed it near Gwen. Smiling Gwen reached out to the Occamy as it nuzzled her.

"How come she can pet them?" Jacob groaned.

"Has something to do with her dragon side. They really love her." Newt said as she watched Gwen interact with the Occamy.

"Why is it so big though? When I saw them in the case they were the size of a garden snake." Jacob inquired as his eyes widened at the sight before him.

"Occamies are choranaptyxic, so they grow to fill available space." Newt explained to Jacob.

Dougal then unloaded his sweets and began to share with Indigo. Indigo squawked excitedly as he scooped up the sweets with his beak.

"Newt I'm pretty sure, Dougal doesn't like me." Gwen said as the Demiguise eyed her suspiciously, but Dougal wasn't looking at Gwen, but instead his eyes turned bright blue; slowly turning back to brown realizing all hell was about to break loose.

Queenie walked forward managing to kick a Christmas ornament that jingled across the floor. This caused Indigo to rear up and all his coils pushed the group in different directions. Newt tried to calm Indigo down, but it was too late as the creature continued to thrash about. Dougal raced Jacob and clung to his back.

"Gwen calm him down." Newt said.

Gwen looked at Indigo, "That's cute, you think I can calm him. Yeah that won't work, we need an insect and-"

"The teapot." Newt said staring at a delicate looking teapot on a shelf.

Tina quickly grabbed the teapot from the shelf before the Occamy destroyed the unit.

"Quick find an insect any will do." Newt said desperately as he had gotten wrapped up in Indigo's coils.

"Can't you just morph or change into a dragon filling this space up?" Jacob questioned as he continued looking for an insect.

"No that won't work that would push Indigo outside into the air, then he could grow even bigger which wouldn't be the best option." Gwen said avoiding a strike from Indigo's tail.

"Found one!" Jacob suddenly called as the Occamy stopped moving its gaze dreamily in Jacob's hand.

"Okay now put it into the teapot." Newt said calmly.

Jacob gulped, "Tina," he squeaked, "catch."

Jacob threw the cockroach through the air and almost immediately Indigo followed the roach's path to where Tina held the teapot. Looking up Gwen saw Newt fall, morphing her arms into wings she flapped up to catch Newt by his ankles.