Stiles POV
*************

I wake up bound by chains. I'm restrained on a gurney, and by the feel of it...cold...underground.

I hear a groan come from the other side of the room, and look up painfully to see Derek, in the same situation, but he's in a chair.

"Derek." I croak, and he looks up.

"Stiles, are you hurt?" He asks, sounding generally concerned.

Point for Stilinski. I think to myself, remembering he can hear me, blushing deeply.

"Uh, no I'm okay. Head hurts a little. And I think my chains have wolfsbane on them, it burns." I whimper pathetically.

"Well well well, look who's up." Peter comes in with a crash, dropping glass shards on the floor in front of the door. I look down, no shoes. Great.

I'm gonna have someone unchain you, okay Stiles?" He murmurs softly. Ew.

I nod quickly, when a slap comes across my face. "Pathetic." He sneers.

Of course. Doucherocket.

I hear Derek chuckle softly, but I'm pulled out of my thought by another hit to my cheek. Ouch?

"I can't wait until Derek's asleep" he whispers seductively, though loud enough for Der to hear perfectly.

"I can't take waiting around like this, ya know. It's nerve wracking. My nerves are wracked, they're severely wracked. Wracked."

"I could beat you unconscious and wake you when it's over." He suggested, and my stomach churned. Knowing him, he would actually do it.

Derek growls, and Peters eyes flashed blue before he stalked over to him.

"Why are you interrupting me? I thought you would want your /mate/ to live."

Haha...wait what?

"What does he mean mate, Sour wolf?" I ask sweetly, even though I'm scared as hell.

'Does he like me back?...Love me back?'

'Yes Stiles. I do, now shut up.'

I have a shit-eating grin on my face. You know I never really understood that reference...why would you be happy to eat poop?

'Stiles.' Derek thinks in my direction.

"Sorry, Sorry." I mumble aloud, shoot. Peter turns and glares at me, the smirks when he realizes what's going on.

"Looks like Derek won't be falling asleep after all. I mean who would,
Listening to you moan my name, beg me to stop, when you know I won't."

"Peter. I think I'm really starting to understand you."

"Oh really!"

"Yeah, yeah. Look I know, unrequited love is a bitch."

Peter growls, and picks a syringe off the table, and inserts it into Derek's shoulder. His face contorts in pain, and I start whimpering. I feel every bit of it, and he tries to fight it off.

"Stiles." He breaths out, before falling limp in the chair.

"What did you do to him?" I whisper angrily.

I turn to face the omega, seeing my eyes flash red in the reflection off of his eyes.

"I asked you a question...WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MATE?" I screamed, tugging at the chains that bound me to the makeshift bed.

He caresses my face, shushing me gently. I tear out of his grip, shaking the gurney.

"I'm going to have fun with you." He moans out, unzipping his jeans, revealing his large member. No underwear? Classy.

He starts pulling on my sweatpants, showing my embarrassing batman boxers...awkward.

He starts climbing on top of me, his member being shoved in my mouth as he massages mine with his tongue, dragging off my boxers. This is my chance.

I hear Derek reaching consciousness and softly moving the chains.

"Derek." I mumble around Peter, causing him to moan and suck harder, and Derek to open his eyes slightly. They wander to Peter on top of me, and all hell breaks loose.

Scott, Isaac, Cora and The one and only Papa Stilinski burst through the door. My dad starts unchaining me, considering he's the only person down here that can touch it without getting burned.

Derek breaks free, tearing Peter from me, ripping his throat out...with his teeth.

Cora and Isaac are taking care of the guards that collected around the door

...and I'm pulling up my pants.

Derek brings me into an embrace, nibbling my neck softly, claiming me. He leans his head back inches, staring into my eyes. Our eyes simultaneously flash red, and he gasps.

"That's never happened before." He says breathlessly. I run my hand through his hair, saying cheekily, "Neither has this." Before I pull his lips to mine, moaning at the contact as he drags his arm to the middle of my back, pulling me impossibly closer.

I softly nudge my groin into his, releasing a loud groan from his lips, muffled by mine.

"I could get used to it though." He mutters, releasing my lips, wrapping an arm protectively around my waist. We look at the rest of the group to see Isaac and Scott making out on the gurney, My father staring at me with wide eyes and Cora sitting on the steps in front of the door.

"Let's get out of here, shall we?" Derek says, leading out to find his Camaro, and putting me down in the back seat, him getting in next to me. He tosses the keys to Cora who gets in the front.

"You better not scratch my baby." He says jokingly, and leans down to my ear. "Where were we?"