Chapter 14 :

Artemis' POV

old habits die hard I chuckled . Percy's still snoozing away while his other companions are having breakfast  .

I sat on his bed combing his unruly raven black hair . Tugging some of it and tying it into a braid I remember doing this back in the cliff . I smiled softly , tears building up in my eyes I flashed away .

Percy's POV

I was at a cliff looking at the sunset and hearing  the oceans clashing with the rocks at the bottom of the cliff .

A sniffle of laughter could be heard .

She was tugging some of my hair and tying it .
I looked up and smiled at her . Her beautiful face couldn't be captured by the best sculpter in Olympus . But my mind went blank not remembering any details but knowing that she was beautiful.

I woke up and scratched my head .

Strange . Hmm why is some parts of my hair braided (if you don't know what I mean it's a guy named sorey (animé forgot the title ) his hair is tied  beads in it I think but imagine it in a braid instead)

" girls and demigods , Milady has important matters that she had to attend she has instructed her Brother , Lord Apollo to bring us to camp " Zoe said .

The hunters of Artemis groaned . Many whines could be heard .

They're always like this wait how would I know

A Loud horn could be heard

" I heard my - " Apollo was stopped midway and looked straight into my eyes

He coughed ," name being called ! " he smiled , his pearly white teeth glistening .

He snapped his fingers and his Car transformed into a bus .

" Hey sis why don't you take the wheel ? " Apollo said smiling mischievously

Timeskip

" That wasn't what I was expecting " Apollo said  jumping out of the bus kissing the ground .

He bid us farewell and Zoe went to inform Chiron of their arrival and for some reason tasked me to Bring the girls to their Cabin .

" What's a boy doing here ? " someone sneered

" Phoebe, stop it Zoe must trust him if she allowed him to escort us besides I trust him as well " Ash said

Wait how do I know her name ?

" What's your name boy ? " Phoebe asked

" Perseus Achilles Jackson at your service ! " i saluted

Some girls were trying to hold their laughter

But the older ones stared at me with their eyes wide open.

Phoebe looked at Atlanta having a silent conversation and Atlanta nodded

" I'm sorry for being a bit hard on ya I haven't really had the best experience with men " she said bowing her head

" hey it's fine anyways your cabin is here and I hope you enjoy your stay ! " I walked away

Time skip

Zoe has Chosen Thalia ,Bianca , phoebe , Grover and me .

I was about to explain to her that I needed to go to save Art-Beth I mean Anna-tis , i don't know what I mean but one of them means a lot to me I can't say it out but lucky for me the fates were in my favour .