Living

Rrrrrrring
Ok class have a wonderful weekend !
Ugh the weekend a two day guilt trip where all my parents do is say stupid things like "Why don't you go in the garden and froilick maybe dig up some worms and make a worm farm!" Hey at least you had the opportunity to live with your real parents Shannon! Oh come on madds that is your excuse for everything ! Well then stop complaining and start realizing how lucky you are! Maddy turns and walks away. Maddy usually always walks the same route as every other student of San Tose High but today Maddy decided to go through the woods of shady lane. Everything seemed to be normal the, trees at rest, no wind, not even a sound of crunchy leaves or michevious chipmunks. A biker zoomed past her bit after continuing to pedal for about ten more seconds his bike came to a halt he pushed his bike to the ground and started to storm towards Maddy. Being Maddy the ignorant little girl she didn't even realize that she was being chased at from in front. "Um excuse me" "hello" "uh hi"
Oh sorry hello
My name is Jordan merits and your coming with me!!!
He hit me on the head with a large rock and I became unconscious within seconds. Before I went fully into being unconscious I could feel him dragging me through the bedded moss floor and he was determined to get me away from sight.
                    1 hour later
Ow ow ow ow  I touch my swollen head as my fingers come in contact with the goose egg on my head.
I see him and the grimace on his face he is proud of his achievement.....