"That's unfair, dude." Max scowled, dropping his large bag on the doorway. "We should draw some lots."

"Yeah. Totally unfair." Ivan added.

"Don't mind me. I'll just choose near the entrance." Nathanael muttered as he claimed the left bed.

"Hey, guys. You do realize that we're sharing a bed, right?"

The boys paused and looked at each other.

"I'm fine sleeping beside this sunshine boy," Nino suggested which earned a hiss from Adrien. "And since Kim and Max want to hog the window side, let them share the bed there. I guess you're fine with Nath, Ivan?"

The large teen glanced at the red-head with a shrug.

"Yeah."

"Cool. Now that everything's settled, we - "

"Let's go to the seaside!" the athlete yelled when he ran on the balcony area.

His classmates followed suit then gasped at the areas where the notable D-Day beaches were located.

"I can taste the oysters in the air." one of them respired. "Oysters and scallops are a must on a beach."

"One of the precious things I like outside Paris."

"Mmmmm, yes."

Everyone nodded dreamily.

"Oh, Seafood. My love."

"I sea now why Vikings tried to clam and bit us up on this palate."

All eyes twitched at the model's words. None of them were baited by his pun.

"Hi guys~" a sultry feminine voice greeted from the lower terrace, only to realize it was from Lila.

"Hi," they answered in unison.

A familiar explosion of pinkish hair poked out then shrieked."Oh shit, the boys are on the other side!"

Their other female classmates appeared at the adjacent balcony with surprised faces - and one of them was from a certain raven-haired girl in pigtails.

When her bluebell hues met a certain blond's green ones, the two resumed their Blushing Fest™ again.

"Adrikins!" Chloe waved her hands near the railings. "We finally have our rendezvous for a balcony sce-MPH!"

"Will you stop buzzing around? Your voice irritates me." the Italian beauty admonished.

The offended blondie slapped her ebony arms away. "Want to fight, you minx - "

"Language!" Alya threatened. "Don't tempt me to push you two from this 18th floor."

The two only rolled their eyes with harrumphed.

"O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?" Rose wailed dramatically. "Deny thy father and refuse thy name; or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love and I'll no longer be a Capulet."

Max jerked a thumb with a deadpan voice. "Shall I hear no more, or shall I speak at this?"

"'Tis but thy name that is my enemy." she snickered. "Thou - "

"Thou I must halt these theatrics." Miss Bustier interrupted. "And speaketh that thy meals hath been served below."

The students went into a drop-dead silence then burst out laughing once their homeroom teacher left the premise.

.

.

.

.