Addicted

Chelsea

It was the next day and I was getting ready for school. I wore light makeup, slipped on a pair of jeans and shirt and I put on my white converse. Grabbing my lunch and my school bag, I left for school.

"Bye mom!"

"Bye sweetie" she said

My dad usually dropped me to school.

When I got to school, I saw my best friend Mia just entering the school compounds.

"Mia, wait, hold up!"

She looked around then saw me.

"Hey Chelsea!" She shouted back.

I walked fast to meet her then we continued walking and talking from there.
     School went by quickly and boring as usual. I was waiting for my mom to come and get me so that we could go to TJ's to 'get my baby.'

The sad truth was, I didn't know that phrase was literal.

When we got to the store, I showed my mom the heels. She told me to try them on to see how they fitted. While taking off my shoes, she wandered off looking at different clothes.

I had never worn a six inch heel before but these shoes were tempting, they were a must have. I had trouble getting into them.

I heard someone ask me, if I needed help, when I turned around it was the same guy.

"I don't think so" I said lying

I walked around in the shoes, But because I could have felt his eyes on me, I got nervous and twisted my ankle. Just as I was about to fall, I felt his soft hands hold me up.

His left hand on my waistline and right in mine. Oh god I said to myself. What is this man doing to me. It's like if he can see right through me, I'm dying right now lord Jesus. I knew he was a a bit older than me but I just couldn't help myself. He was so beautiful.

When my mom came back, she saw us and asked what had happened. I told her that  I twisted my ankle.

"Holy crap Chelsea!" She said panicking "you need to be careful."

My mom panics over everything.

"It's alright, I told her, I'll be fine."

PLEASE VOTE!
COMMENT AND
FAN! THANKS FOR THE READS GUYS.
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT @lyla_Obrien
THANKS AGAIN GUYS
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️