*ANGRY SCREECHING*

BAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
*shakes fist at stormy sky dramatically as lightning flashed in the background*

SPOILERS

BUBLE AND OCTOPUS DIE

WHOOPS I MEAN BUMBLE AND OPTI

OKAY FINE

bumblebee and Optimus prime die in The Last Knight

AAAHAHAJDKSJHAHSKSKNXNXKWJDNNDKSKKDKWKKAMSMDNXALLDOTIEIWOIAISJFKSOOXKSJSJWOWOLALALZMNXKSKSWHYYYYYY

everything's stupid
Out of spite, I wrote a little fanfic
So here ya go
Tell me if it should become a book or nah

Story concept:

Okay. Okay. Here's how it's gonna go down.
Sky thought frantically to herself as she stormed towards the police station, putting a little determination into her plain-grey off-brand-sneaker-clad-step.
She envisioned what she's say to the police as she burst through the doors.
Help! Help! I've been attacked by a sentient car!
No, no, that wouldn't work. That wasn't actually what happened.
I witnessed an epic battle between two sentient cars that turned into robots!
THAT was more like it, even though it sounded pretty stupid.
She was almost to the police station now, just another block or two to go.
Movement caught her attention out of the corner of her eye, and she glanced back.
THERE IT WAS.
She had to keep her calm, constantly reminding herself that the brand and color of the car that, about half an hour ago, had smashed a giant evil robot thing to pieces, was pretty common. Still, she sped up into a near-jog, and sure enough, the car started and slowly began to follow her.
Sky broke into a full-on sprint, dashing up the street.
The police station. She just had to make it to the police station.
Out of nowhere, a black doge charger (looking a little worse for wear) barreled towards me.
Not another one!
The first car sped up and screeched to a halt next to me. The door flung open, all on its own.
"GET IN IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" A voice screeched, seemingly out of nowhere, because to Sky's horror, there was no one in the car.
But turns out she didn't have much of a choice, because the black car was getting closer. Ignoring her fear, she leapt into the car.
Before she could even get situated or even buckle her seatbelt, the car swung into a sickening donut and zoomed back onto the road.
"HELP! WHATS GOING ON?!?" She panicked, hammering her fists on the windows.
"Hey, easy there, will you? I'm trying to save your life here, and being able to concentrate would be helpful."
Not addressing her vehicle kidnapper, she looked out he back window, screaming once again.
The car chasing them had... changed. It turned back into its giant mecha form, similar to the one she had witnessed earlier that this car had destroyed.
The machine stormed after them, gaining ground quickly.
"GOGOGO!" She howled, but her gaze was averted to the sky.
It wasn't a bird, or a plane...
It was the avengers.

HA

BWAHAHAHAH

THIS MAY BE GOOD
okay I'll put art next chapter, Kay?