Chapter 11

Alpha: heyyyyy everyone alpha here, i wanna say thanks to everyone that's reading my book i ho-

Alex: hope you all enjoy this book as much as he lo-

max: loved writing it, Alpha has put alot into this and he's tr-

James: truly grateful, also i'm the senior James not th-

James: me James, its confusing but you'll all notice it bu-

Alpha: but anyway, enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd p.o.v: as max and alex stood still in the hall staring into each other eyes, little did they know someone was watching them closely from down the hall. Alex got closer to max putting her head on his chest listening to his heart beat closely. Max blushing again and looks down at alex, as he put his paw on her cheek, she slowly looks at him and as their muzzles drew close to kiss james on his game stumbles over them and all 3 of them fall down.

Ashley p.o.v: i stood down the hall kicking at the wall at what i saw "that fuck slut, she trying to take him away from me" i put my back against the wall i was kicking and sat there silently, thinking, planning my next move. as my bf pops in my head and i think about breaking up with him.

James p.o.v: as we was walking to the field, one of the girls left so i was only suck with one "dang, hoping she'll stay so i can get some from her too" i thought to myself. we continued to the field, we both looked around before going under the bleachers. i gently put her against the wall and we both started to make out.

[back to Max and the rest of them]

Max: "ah ow what wa-" i became completely shut as i was laying on Alex's chest, i tried not to turn my head cause my muzzle was close to go into her shirt. "j-james get off me man, come on please!!"

3rd person: James slowly rolled off of max as max quickly shot up off alex and back up into a locker blushing hard, Alex slowly sat up, with her cheeks puffed out looking upset as she fixed her shirt by buttoning them up. james on the other hand was quickly saying sorry to Alex, she just pat his head and said "its ok."Alex quickly looked at max as he was not trying to keep eye contact. "d-did you see anything.." Alex quietly ask to max, he shook his head no. she sighed softly and got up.

Alex p.o.v: i let off a soft sigh where no one can hear and puff out my cheeks, that was the  2nd time someone stopped us from kissing again. next time i might need to just bring max somewhere more private.

James p.o.v: i was in a intense makeout session with this girl, it was like she was in heat and she wanted dominance but i wasn't about to lose dominance to her. i picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me as we keep makingout. we took a short break to breathe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alpha: wooooo seems like things are spicing up huh

Max: ........

Alpha: welp i hope you all enjoyed i see ya later