✨༺「 Chapter 10」༻✨

Ashley was strolling  in the town.She actually ran out after she finished school,good thing nobody saw her jogging away like a rabbit.Ashley sighed in satisfaction as she stared at the little kids running around playing.She smelled the fresh air of bread and other bakery stuff.She smiled like a cat and kept walking through the town.She should know by now that there are some people are looking for her,or worried about her.But she couldn't care less as she wanted to just relax.She spent weeks learning defense and fighting skills,she grew stronger but at the same time,stress started to pile up in her mind.

She didn't worry being alone at night.The lights were bright on the streets,the people were ready to leave home.Meanwhile Ashley didn't plan to go back until midnight,she just sighed again and sat on a bench.Ashley straighten up her legs and stretched.She then stared at her high heeled boots in boredom.She suddenly felt hungry,wanting to eat a snack.She then remembered that she was following a strict diet.She decided to walk more and then head back home.

On her way home,she bought some good bakery with her.She licked her lips in salivation and hummed at the same time happily.The thought of eating the food,couldn't make her happier than a kid who got his new toy!.She hugged the bag to her chest as she reached home.She opened the door,and turned around to close it.Meanwhile the demons heard the door open and close due to their sensitive hearing.Daniel was the first to confront Ashley,he appeared in front of her which made her hit his chest accidentally.

''Ow!''She squealed in surprise and backed up immediately.

''May I ask why did you arrive late at this time?''Daniel stated as he checked the watch which shown that it was 11:58PM.Ashley trembled slightly when she heard his voice radiated in slight anger.Ashley took a deep breath and answered him after few moments.

''I....I went to bring some bakeries from m-my favorite shop..''Ashley stuttered as Daniel backed her up against the wall.Daniel's eyes wandered to the bag that Ashley held it to her chest.

"May I see?"Daniel asked and Ashley nodded and opened the bag.

"Good ,i was actually planning to go tomorrow but it seems that you've bought instead"Daniel smiled at her which made Ashley relaxed.Her bright smile quickly turned into a frightened expression.

"But still why are you extremely late!"Daniel raised his voice slightly as he stared at her deadly.

-Time Skip-

''I did tell you before that you are forbidden to go outside alone.'' Ashley blinked as Daniel lectured her.Ashley was seated on her bed,wearing her nightgown,as for Daniel he rolled up his sleeves and kept walking back and forth.''Do you want to be punished?''Now Ashley was 100% sure that never in a million years she wants to taste the harsh punishments from Daniel.One time,he made her stand on a one leg with three books on her head for straight up 3 hours.

''No...''Ashley gulped and lowered her head.Suddenly Sebastian appeared in front off Ashley,simple cupping her cheeks which caught her off guard."Eek!!"Ashley squealed as her eyes met with his."You shouldn't make  the goddess sad."Ashley blushed as he coed at her.He caressed her cheeks and stared at her lovingly.Daniel immediately snatched his hand away from his precious princess."I advise you to stay away from her"You could clearly know that now he is mad,by mad i mean mad mad 😅.

Sebastian smirked at him then disappeared."Daniel....calm down"He felt her fingers intertwine with his.Daniel took a deep breath then looked at her.Ashley sent him a brief smile and patted a seat next to her.

Ashley sent him a brief smile and patted a seat next to her

Daniel hesitated at first but sat down afterwards."Look I'm sorry~ Sometimes...I just want to spent my time alone.Today I've just walked around in the town,nothing else"Ashley reassured him and placed her hands on her cheeks.She looked at him as if a puppy sparkled his eyes at a treat.

She looked at him as if a puppy sparkled his eyes at a treat

Daniel chuckled knowing her intentions.He nodded and got up.Ashley cheered and jumped,she ran down to the kitchen not caring for her surroundings.Daniel quickly teleported right before she entered the kitchen.When she came to the view,he wrapped his arm around her waist and turned her around."Wait,we did not agree to this"Ashley self esteem went down,as her eyes saddened."Just one piece! one piece!!"Ashley pleaded him and clinged on his chest.She looks like a puppy waving his tail back and forth in excitement.Daniel shooked his head and said 'no'.

"But whyyyy--!!"Daniel placed his gloved hand on her mouth to shut her up."Quite!The young lords are sleeping"Daniel frowned a bit as Ashley bit his hand and ran away to her room."meanie"that's the last word  he heard before she ran.Ashley pouted and laid on her bed.The room was too dark for her,so she lighted a lantern next to her.A heavy sigh released from her pouty lips as she placed her arm on her forehead.

''Did you skip lunch?''Daniel appeared in front of her,next to her bed as he bend down to her level.She flinched in surprise and squealed.''Uh...Yeah''She muttered not looking at his eyes.Daniel sighed knowing everything know,that chick just ate breakfast today.He pinched her cheeks and pulled it gently causing her to whine in pain.''Oww!! lewww goouu!!''He sighed and smiled afterwards.

''you're going to be the death of me''Speak of the devil,that was ironic.

''For now sleep,tomorrow morning I will deal with you''Daniel released a sinful chuckle when he saw her cower away into her covers.He gently pulled the cover down and patted her head.Ashley's eyes slowly started to flutter close.Before she went into slumber,she said

''Good night Daniel ''

''Sweet dreams Ashley ''He blew the light away as the darkness surrounded.

✨༺「 The end 」༻✨