CHAPTER TWO

LOVE IS NOT ONLY THE LOVE BETWEEN A COUPLE ... IT CAN ALSO BE THE LOVE ONE FRIEND HAS FOR OTHER !!! THIS CHAPTER DEDICATED TO ALL MY DARLING FRIENDS.

NAIRA'S POV

So we were here at assembly hall at dot 8 am as instructed ... By the time the trustees and the principal addressed the students and wished us luck for the coming year it was already 9.

I was a little tensed and the dream was all over my mind. For say it was just a bad dream but to the core I knew it was a major part of my past ...

I was in my thoughts when Rohan and mike came... Rohan gave me a pat on my head ... He always did this just to irritate me he knew I hated when some one touched my hair... Feeewwhh!!! But soo much i hate to admit that he is my baby brother and I love him apart from all the stupidities he do... He is crazy as a joker .. Everyone in the group loves him a lot ... He is protective as a brother and idiotic as an asshole .... All the bitches in the college die for his one yes he is all that tall dark and handsome charming and funny ... The whole college loves him and this idiot internally loves that one girl who was his childhood friend SAYRA ... A very beautiful cute little girl . He never had the guts to confess... He never told me though about his feelings for her but I could see after all he was my baby brother..

" Hey fatty, where were u since morning .... Did u get the timetable ... Which letures do we have in common .... He said giving me a side hug and was looking at the paper I had in my hand. Yeah to add up to my irritation he called me fatty but now I am used to it

"Hey Naira whats up baby, missed u a lot " I knew it was mike the always flirty one ... He and his flirting tactics... It wasn't like he was in love with me or so but it was mike and flirting was in his blood.. No one could help.
"Hello Mike, missed u too" I greeted him giving a side hug..
We all did out routine group hug and started telling how we spent our vacation..
" All bitches and assholes how did u forget me in the group hug " AYAAN came jumping and made everyone fell on the floor ...
" You donkey, you are already late and now u made us fall " Tia got up and started hitting AYAAN on his shoulder
" I am soo sorry baby, so know how much I love you" and with this he hugged her tightly and kissed her on her forehead melting her anger ...

"Awwwww.... Soo cute" me sayra and glory together expressed at their cute moment ..

Mike and Rohan jumped on Ayaan and did their usual bro hug which was stupid according to us and was a royal bro code for those fools
Fools or whatever but these people are the ones my life revolves around. I love them enough to lose them ...

I had my first lecture with Rohan and glory it was French ... I really hated the subject ...no reasons yet it had to be like that ... Rohan called my name " hey fatty, do u know this year we have got 3 new faculties... I soo wish we get the hot sexy model types professors....
A naughty smirk on his face clearly revealed his intentions
" sure .. So that the list of girls you have dated and ditched increases .." I said giving a creachy smile ... " leave the professors atleast "

He gave me a i-hate-u look and began irritating glory, who is the shortest in the group while Rohan was doubly heighted ... They looked like Amitab- jayabachan ... Quite funny .. But too adorable ...

The bell rang and the lecture was over we had our break time ... Our favourite time of high school ... We three headed towards canteen where sayra and mike were already sitting ... We joined them and soon Tia and Ayaan also came... We had a fixed place in canteen ...

We were all bored now ... And decided to play a game ... That is we had to reveal one secret about ourselves so we started with Mike
" okay I am really afraid to admit it but I am madly in love with Naira "
I chocked the coke I was drinking and mike giving me a puppy face look ... We all were staring at him and bursted in laughter... Mike looked irritated enough as no one took his words seriously
Now it was Tia's turn as she was sitting besides mike
" I dated 7 boys before Ayaan " okay DAT was really shocking and there was silence as none of us knew about this not even Ayaan ... Ayaan opened his mouth to say something
"Were u like dating since u were born and in the cradle" lol again a pit of laughter ...I swear no one here could stay serious for even a second.
Now it was glory's turn
"I still use Johnson baby products " and covered her face with her hands to show how embarrassed she was about her confession
" yeah that's meant for kids like u " Rohan added to her embarrassment and again everyone was making fun of her ...
" guys do we remember about our pool parties we have every weekend
I don't have the count but more than what I remember 10 times I peed in the pool " saying this Ayaan started running to save himself from all the beatings he deserved from others and mike went behind him to beat the shit out of him ...
And we were like ehhwwww!!!!!!!!!!! All in unity...
"That son of bitch will not be allowed in any of our parties henceforth" tia said this and went behind both of them ... So now left were me Rohan sayra and glory ... And it was Rohan's turn now ... He was looking at sayra and he started ..
" I ... I ..actually ....that ...I mean like ... I wanted ... Say ... That ... I think I .. Like may ... No ...like yes ..." He was fumbling pathetically but I understood what he was up to ..he was trying to confess his love ... how could he do it this way.... Like how can you propose a girl just like thatt ... I stamped on his leg
" ouch ... Fatty " he screamed out of
Pain
" He is yet a virgin ... Is what he wanted to say ... Right brother " I gave a knowing look to Rohan and he understood ...
" yes ... Oh ..like ...I need to leave ... Will meet u guys later " Rohan said so and left ... I know he was hurt ... But I had to do so for his good ...

The day was over and tia and Ayaan were out ... Like for their 156 th date ... Oh god!!! These love birds ... Never mind I was happy until they were happy ... But now I had to take a cab .. We told our byes ... Rohan offered me lift but I denied ... I was waiting for the cab but Mike's car came and stopped in front of me and he said
" hey pumpkin ... Come I will drop u home "
"Stop calling me that mike" ...I smirked at him ...
" and thanks mike but I will manage "
Mike gave me a mean look and told "are you coming by your self or should I throw u in the car " knowing how crazy he was I just obeyed him,
Like a good girl I went and sat in the passenger seat not wanting to embarrass myself by his idiotic acts .... To my surprise he dropped me home all safe and sound .. He had to improve on his driving skills I swear ..
The day ended well ... First day of college was better than expected ... Once I was ready to go to bed.. tia came in totally drunk ... Y does she drinks so much when she can't handle!!! She could barely stand on her own feet
I removed her shoes .. And made her lay on her side of the bed ...
" Good night naira ... Love u so much " was all she managed to say breaking the words like a kid
I smiled to my self at her cute act " I love u too dumbo " I did my diary writing stuff and went to bed .... Only tia knew about my secret dairy .. But she will never know what was in it .. I cant afford that ..