Chapter one

Thank you so much for taking interest in my book ... I promise I won't disappoint you ... But again this is my first book so please ignore the spelling mistakes or grammatical errors if any... Enjoy reading

NAIRA'S POV

"Please leave me I have no idea what are you talking about, I don't have them with me please leave its hurting " this were my words when HE was twisting my wrist and the pain was pathetic to explain in words ... Yes I was kidnapped and HE was trying his best to get the information about them from me ... But I was firm I wont let him know about their whereabouts ... " Either u tell me about where did u hide them or u lose your life" HE said these words and pointed the gun on my head but i kept silent and in no time he pressed the trigger and the bullet passed dashing my head ..........

"No no please don't do this " I was yelling and that is when Tia shook me and woke me up ... I sighed in relief! It was just a dream , another bad dream. For a second I was still, not knowing how to react.

" Its fine Naira, it was just a dream...relax!! " my best friend Tia took me into a tight hug just to comfort me ... And I must admit, it helped a lot ... About Tia .. She is my best friend ..may be more than that ... She was my family too ... I came to reality out of my thoughts where she was still hugging me like a idiot

" GOOD MORNING NAIRA" Tia said.
Good morning Dumbo I wished her back ... We shared a room which we rented last year when both of us shifted here when we took admission for the first year BMM .... We got ready and were all set for our first day of the second year BMM .
So we took Tia's Mercedes as my BMW was at garage and headed towards college ...

TIA'S POV

I just parked my baby car, my second love of course first being Naira ...and last to the list was AYAAN ... my boyfriend. We are happily dating since 8 months... All thanks to my jungly friends - Rohan, sayra, glory, mike and my best friend Naira .. They were the ones who helped me in realizing my feelings for AYAAN .... Its a long story ... So today was our first day of SY BMM I was really excited and so was everyone ..we were a group of 7 friends ME NAIRA AYAAN Rohan SAYRA GLORY and MIKE .. We were recognised as SEVEN STUDS of the college ..

As we entered the high school gate SAYRA came running as if there was some mad dog behind her and came and hugged me tightly .. She could be cute and equally stupid at times
Following her came glory and she hugged Naira ... We all said our hi's and did all the girly drama and went toward the assembly hall... I didn't see any of the boys yet not even AYAAN .. Naira seemed to be a little lost today may be because of her bad dream ... She had such dreams very often and would scare the shit out of me .. I am always worried about her but she is never willing to share what bothered her so much that she couldn't even sleep peacefully ..

SO HOW WAS IT !! ... BUT IT IS JUST A SHORT DESCRIPTION ... FAIR ENOUGH FOR A GOOD START ... NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE AS PER YOUR EXPECTATIONS.. THANK YOU