Chapter One

Kyarie~
"bae....?" ??? said
"baaeee....?" ?? said again
I open my eyes to see Shayaa with a McDonalds bag standing over me with it. He still be lookin daddyish in the morning tho.....
"what boy??!"
"hey don't get no attitude with me.....last time i'll be nice" he mumbled the last part. I ignored him and did my morning wake-up routine. I went back in my room where Shayaa still was and got my food out of the bag and ate while I strolled through my TL on Twitter. Once I got done I cleaned up a little and hopped in the shower and put sum lounging clothes for today.

I jumped on Shayaa's lap to get his attention he's been quiet the whole time that he's been here

I jumped on Shayaa's lap to get his attention he's been quiet the whole time that he's been here...he still didn't look up from his phone so I decided to play with him a little bit. I started sucking on his neck and baby boy jumped so fast I almost fell out of his lap. I was laughing so hard.
"wtf u do dat foe??!!" he yelled.
I couldn't stop laughing because it was so funny how he jumped up. He continued cursing at me but I couldn't stop laughing. He saw that I kept laughing and..........

Shayaa~
This bitch done made me mad for the last time dats why I got sum foe dat ass. I walked over to her and picked her up fat ass up and tackled her on the bed.
"lemme go shay I'm sorry" she said
"naaa dat shit u pulled wasn't cool at all"
She just kept begging so I bit her neck hard asf like she did mine but her's left a mark. lightskinned ass😑. Her bitch ass started crying like a lul ass baby.....
"I ain't even bite yo ass dat hard hoe," she said hitting my head.
"shut yo crybaby ass up and gimme a kiss girl"
"no" she said still crying..so me being the "nice" person i am I kissed the spot dat I bit to make her feel better...then I gave her selfish ass a kiss. After that childish shit that happened we took a nap......

IF I GET AT LEAST 20 READS I WILL UPDATE LONGER CHAPTERS ND BETTER ONE'S ALSO....

~jojo