Chapter 3

As I went to the office to call for the secondaires, I realized an odd looking character in the corner of my eye. I called him over and no reply, I called him over again still no reply, suddenly I was pinned against the wall being choked. I couldn’t push him off from me, This is impossible nothing can keep me down like this.

“Who are you!!!!” I shouted to him

“I’m your worst nightmare.” He said with a deep voice

“Are you a Hunter?” I asked with fear in my heart

“I’m Worst, I’m able to feel your blood flowing through your body.”

“You're a vampire?!?! Thats impossible I’ve never seen you here before.”

“I’m new to this school.... How do you know about vampires?” He asked with curiosity while he tightened his grip.

“Because I am one.” I said while staring him down.

“Really? Well then I’m sorry about that.” He had said while he was putting me down.

“My name is Lucas Goodwin, I’m a hunter from the United Kingdom post, I am the newest recruit to this post, and if you don’t mind me asking who are you.”

“ My name is Gabriel, I’m the leader of the Vampire Society, I had no clue that a new Secondary was coming to town.”

“ It was a secret, Smith didn’t want nobody to find out until I got here.” Lucas said while scoping his surroundings.