Me talking 2.0

12/6/16

I decided to start over again because the first one was bothering me.
I currently have writers block and I don't know what to do.
So I'm listening to music.
What's your guy's favorite artist/band?
Mine is sleeping with sirens.
I know that that's supposably the "fetus emo" band.
But I just like their sound and everything about them.
And Kellin is a little SWEETHEART.
anyway, I also like New Year's Day, the pretty reckless, and all those other bands.
If you wanna no more just ask me :)

12/12/16

I JUST FINISHED PART 2 OF BLUE BOY AND IT IS COMPLETE TRASH AND IM SO SORRY MY BRAIN WASNT BEING AS CREATIVE AS IT USUALLY IS.

12/14/16

I want to start a new story, who should the characters be?
Would you guys like a blue boy Christmas special?

12/15/16

It snowed like crazy last night and snow is everywhere. I really really want to do a blue boy Christmas special but I have to finish part 3 first.

Guys I need your frick fracking opinion so please go read what I just posted.

Nevermind, I've cHoSeN someone and I'm pretty excited.

Just posted the story and the first part kind of sucks but I like it.

12/19/16

MARINAS MUSIC BRINGS ACTUAL TEARS TO MY EYES I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW

Primaddona makes me emotional

So does blue i CaNt EvEn

So does teen idle I RELATE TO IT A BIT TOO MUCH

12/24/16

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVA YA CELEBRATE!!1!2!1!

Blue boy part 2 of 3 is almost done!

Most likely coming tomorrow!

DOODS I GOT A FRICK FRACKING ROSE GOLD BOMBER JACKET AND I CANT BREATHE

12/10 WOULD CHRISTMAS AGAIN

12/26/16

I got my friends some pretty sick gifts 👌🏼 and I got my first pair of doctor martens and I'm pretty excited.

BLUE BOY REACHED 100 READS1!1!!!1!🎉🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎈🎉

You guys don't understand how much this truly means to me. I know that each part doesn't have 100 reads each but it really does mean a lot to me that people actually read that story and enjoy it. I've never worked so hard on something in my entire life so I truly do appreciate this🖤.

12/27/16

If you guys where wondering why Debby is being so rude it's because the inspiration I got for her character was Tiffany the bride of chucky. I've recently watched the bride of chucky and I'm obsessed with her, and Tiffany isn't really that rude I just like her sassyness.

12/28/16

I watched Detroit Rock City for the first time in 5 years last night and oh my god BOYS FROM THE 70's ARE GREAT. (And yeah I am aware that the film was made in the late 90's but I want to date Lex SO BAD, but he kind of looks like a baby dan so idk)

12/31/16

I'm gonna add another part to this tomorrow because it's the new year.

Honestly THIS has been the best part of my year. I really really really do appreciate the fact that people read my stories and enjoy them. Thank you.

There is going to be a somewhat exciting announcement at 12:30 tonight :)

I JUST SAW BRENDON PERFORM

IM SHAKING

MY HEART CANT HANDLE IT

I SANG ALL OF THE DAMN SONGS IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY AND I AM NOT ASHAMED