"Do you think we should?.."

Start from the beginning

Once we were inside the living room she removed the grey sweatshirt she had been wearing to reveal two things I would love to get my hands on. They were being held up by a visible baby pink bra, whilst her white cami hung low.

Control yourself, I thought as I remembered I was trying to get into her good books again.

"So..." She started. "Would you like a drink?"

"Umm yeah... you got coke?" I asked and she nodded.

I managed to get a good look at her ass as it swayed its way out of my view. The jeans she wore were light and managed to emphasise it more, creating a nice round shape. As she took her time making my drink I wondered if they were easy to take off, or if I would struggle...

"Here." I jumped as she handed me the coke, then thanked her. "So you wanted to talk?"

"Yeah... to be honest I don't really have anything to say... I just wanted to see you." I admitted.

"Go figure." She rolled her eyes.

"Ay, don't start with the fucking attitude." I growled and she giggled slightly.

We were sat on either sides of the room. She sat on one couch, whilst I occupied the other. The tv was now turned on to ease up the awkwardness between us, but it was no use. So I decided to act normal, as if nothing had happened and thinking that may relieve the tension.

With one movement my drink was now placed on the floor and my legs on the couch, my head resting on the arm. Her face changed as she saw me into panic.

"Get your feet off the couch!" She freaked and rushed over to move my feet.

"No." I chuckled as she tried to move them. Then kicked off my shoes onto the floor, making her ease up a bit. "See, shoes off no stains. Stop stressing and come here." I told her and pulled her by her waist to me.

She stood in front of me and I could tell she didn't plan on sitting down. I repeated the words 'sit down' a thousand times before finally pulling her onto me. I laughed as her breast were now in my face and her body bumped into mine. Since it wasn't like I had touched them before I started to kiss whilst she was finding enough balance to push herself back up.

"Stop!" She shouted at me and I chuckled. "I have a boyfriend and you know that!"

"I don't remember that stopping you moaning my name last time.." I smirked as she sat on top of me. "You done anything with him yet?"

"That's none of your business." She huffed and looked away from me, folding her arms giving me a full view of her breasts.

"So that's a no then.." I laughed. "Do you wanna do something with him?"

She shook her head straight away, as if she had thought about this before. There was no doubt that she was telling the truth by the immediate response. A smile took over my face, a smile that said 'but you have with me'. The type of cheeky smile I'd throw at her when I was up to no good, the one she liked.

"Do you want to do something with me?" I asked, shifting my body underneath her causing something to rub against her softly.

"I already have." She shrugged.

"That wasn't the question.." I smirked. "The question was do you?" I repeated as I began to move my hands up her thighs.

She didn't reply as they moved up her body until I reached the bottom of her t-shirt. My fingers played with the ends whilst I stared up at her, with a brow raised. Her head nodded for consent and my hands began to move up her shirt until I was cupping her bra.

"Can I take you take this off?" I asked, referring to the shirt.

Without another word she lifted it over her head revealing her that pink bra that was in my way. My hand reached around the back and un-clasped her bra. Once it was off I threw it away from us, my eyes focusing on the prize. My hands cupped each of them as I played with her nipples, the pleasure clear on her face.

One hand moved down to the buttons that kept her jeans on, and I was eager for them to be on the floor. Once again I silently asked for her approval and she gave it by standing up, then removing them herself. My grey sweats began to rise as I watched her shimmy out of them, her breast bouncing in the process.

She climbed back on top of me, her ass firmly on my semi as I sat up until our eyes were level. The more she shifted the harder I got until it was she was grinding against it. Her lips were on mine as she began to dry hump me, with my hands firmly rubbing her breasts.

"Do you think we should be doing this?" She paused, breathless and looked at me.

"Are you wet?" I asked and she nodded. "Then we should be doing this."

She rested her forehead on mine as my hand went to explore below the belt, until they found the black lace panties I had been searching for. I went inside until I reached her hole to then realise how wet she was. Her eyes closed as I began to pump my fingers in and out, her mouth opening slightly as she let out small moans.

"We should take this upstairs.." I smirked and she moaned in agreement.