Chapter 5:

Bryson,

The way Dylan is with her kids are amazing. She's a wonderful mom, she's like a friend to her kids but with discipline. Her little girls are beautiful, they have manners and are just sweethearts. Especially Marley , i see her and Harley getting close on a personal level. Even though Harley is 2 she still know what good and bad vibes are lol. I'm kinda pissed I didn't kiss Dylan but there's always other times. I wouldn't have expected to kiss her anyway while our kids are around so that's on me. Besides all of that , I was considering taking her out but I just don't know how to ask her..

"Daddy, daddy !" Harley was tugging at my pants and looking up at me. I looked down at her. "Yes princess ?" I responded

"Want some of my ice cream ??" I just shook my head and chuckled. "No Harley, eat your ice cream."

"Bryson did you want anything ? My treat" Dylan asked me. I just shook my head. She gave me a look. "Oh come on. Get something" she insisted.

"Do they have water?" I asked. And her face got serious.  "At a ice cream stand Bryson ? Really ?" And I just gave in... "alright I'll take just a strawberry ice cream in a waffle cone" and she nodded.

----------------------------------------------------

Dylan,

After a long day with Bryson and the kids we finally got back home and Bryson went home. He's a real sweetheart, just a little stand-off-ish at times. But I don't know him well enough to figure out what could bother him at times and it's really  none of my business. Anyways, I'm seriously tired, I needed to sleep but unfortunately I had to work in an hour. So I got dressed since I washed up earlier and just went to the kitchen and pulled me a glass of wine. The baby sitter that Kendall called was on her way, and stupid Kendall went to the club like girl I don't trust everybody with my kids. I sighed and then I heard a knock at my door. I got up and opened it, and I'm guessing it was the baby sitter.

"Hi, Deloris ?" I asked to clarify. She nodded and smiled. She wasn't that old but she kind of looked familiar. "Yes hello Dylan , Kendall's bestfriend right ?" She asked And I nodded.

"Im Kendall's godmother Deloris." I signed in relief. I thought that Bitch sent anybody to my house. I chuckled "Hi miss Deloris , come in. I'm sorry." She came in and sat her bags down on the floor and sat down on the recliner chair.

"Marley ! Zaid ! Come down here please !" I called the girls and they came downstairs smiling. "This is miss Deloris, aunt Kendall's godmother. She's gonna watch you 2, I want you to be on your BEST behavior while I'm at work. If she tells me you we're misbehaving, punishment for both of you." They nodded at me. "alright, Goodnight and thank you so much Miss Deloris" I kissed the girls on their foreheads and walked out the door.

I got in the car and started it and pulled off. My phone started ringing and I picked it up looking at it. It was Bryson.

"Hello?" I spoke
"Wassup Dylan?"
"Nothing on my way to work unfortunately. What about you ?"
"Damn I forgot you had to work. But I'm chilling writing music..."
"You sing?"
"Yeah" he chuckled
"Aww let me hear what you got." I heard him get shy
"Uh.. I'm not finished.."
"Well do you at least have a hook ?" I asked and the line got silent.
"Baby it's been that way
Baby it's been that way
Baby I still feel the same
Something I gotta maintain
Listen to me when I say
Baby it's always, always, always been that way
It's always been that way
Baby I still feel the same
Something I gotta maintain
Listen to me when I say
It's always been that way"

" oh my god....." I spoke after he finished. And he chucked shyly
"Thanks.."
"Bryson that was amazing , seriously. The lyrics were deep, who was it for?"
"You.." he said and I was shocked. Is he serious ?
"Really?"
"Yes Dylan. But I don't wanna talk about this through the phone."
"Okay sorry"
"No it's fine, breakfast tomorrow ? Or lunch ?"
"Lunch would be nice."
"Okay I'll pick you up around 2"
"Alright. Well I'm actually pulling up to my job now so I'll just talk to you tomorrow."
"Ok." He said before hanging up.