Chapter 2:

Dylan,

"Put your sisters seat belt on Zaid." I said as I got in the car and closed the door to my Benz. I was going to drop the girls off at their God mother's house. They haven't seen her in about 2 weeks so why not. Plus I need to get my mind off some things. I drove off and time to time looked in my mirror checking on the girls. Kendall, their God mom, lived about 30 mins away. When we arrived I got the girls out the car and walked them to the door. Marley wanted to ring the door bell. 20 seconds later Kendall came to the door and so did her 2 teacup yorkies. They're so cute ! Marley picked one of them up and giggle as it licked he face.  Zaid spoke to Kendall and her and Marley walked inside leaving me and Kendall to talk. 

"Girl, settle down. Seriously" Kendall started

"Let me know how. I mean seriously, who's gonna wanna settle down with me and I already have kids?? Like that's the last thing a nigga wants."

"You assume too much baby girl , assuming gets you no where but by yourself. If you just tryyyyyy then maybe someone would come around. You gotta make yourself available but --" she stopped and we both said "not the un-classy way!" We both shared a laugh. "Alright boo , let me get in here. Call me" she said and I nodded. "Bye babies !" I yelled. They didn't even acknowledge me lol

I walked back to my car, getting in and driving off. I decided to go get me some lunch cause I didn't eat. I pulled up at Friday's and immediately a waiter sat me down at a single booth. I looked at the menu and just decided to get a pasta. The waiter brought me back my drink, water with lemon. I waited for food, scrolling on my phone. I looked up and a guy across the aisle sat down and he was eating by himself as well. I didn't really get a good look at his face because he has his hat on. He looked cute from the side though. I looked back at my phone and out the corner of my eye I saw him get up. I looked over and he left his wallet on the seat. I was hesitant on giving it to him but I got up and grabbed it running after him.

"Hey ! You left your wallet on the seat back there" I spoke and he sighed in relief.

"Thanks man, I was just checking my pocket for this." He said, I handed it to him and he took it. "You're welcome." He looked up. God he was so cute..

"Bryson.. I'm Bryson" he said with a little smile.

"Dylan.." I smiled. His smile made me smile... More than he was at that.

"You're gorgeous" he said and I put my hand over my chest and looked at him in aw.

"Thank you" I responded still in aw. "Thank you again for bringing me my wallet." I nodded. "Well see ya" I said waving, and turning around going back into Friday's and returning to my table. I was still smiling because he was so cute. I texted Kendall and told her I gotta tell her something when I come back and she responded with "okay". When I looked up from my phone , my food was here. I ate still thinking about him.

--------------------------

Bryson,

Mannnnnn this fine shawty I met today. So beautiful , built nice, pretty smile. Just so beautiful. I should have gotten her number. I'm probably gonna never see her again. Damn man. "Ughh, man" I sighed and layed back on the bed. "Daddy!" Harley said as she crawled on top of me. Harley was my 2 year old daughter.

"Yes princess" I said and looked at her. "Daddy daddy daddy !" She squealed , "yesssssss princess Harley ?" I sighed. "I love you" she giggled and I smiled kissing her forehead, "I love you too princess." I picked Harley up and went down stairs taking her with me. Then I put her down and turned the tv on cause I know she probably wanna watch tv.

I know you're probably wondering where Harley's mother is. Well me and her went our separate ways.. She has custody of Harley but I begged the judge and her mother to let me have her for the summer and I got just that. We're not on good or bad terms. Just doing all we can to be good parents to Harley. Harley is my world man, I love her more than life itself. Everything I do, I do for her. She's my motivation and I don't wanna ever let her down.

---------------------------

Dylan,

"Girl he was fine as hellllllll ! I'm like boy let me take you home!" I cried. Me and Kendall were talking about what happened with me earlier when I met that Bryson guy.

"Girl  you should've grabbed them digits ! Um hello!" She exclaimed. Kendall is my best friend... We've been best friends since 1st grade. She always keep it real with me and always points me in the right direction. Always helping me with my babies. I don't know where I'd be without her.

"I was still star struck ! He was so cute, I was at a loss for words." I laughed and she just shook her head and took a sip of her wine. "Next time you see that man you better collect them digits. Even if they're as simple as '123, you better get them!" She said and we start cracking up. "You're a damn nut" I laughed.

How y'all like it ?! Vote/Comment please ! Thanks !! Xoxo