Chapter 25

"WOMAN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE." That instantly made me look towards the door. I cracked it open and saw Laurances mom rush downstairs.

"WHY ARENT THE DISHES DONE?!"

"I was busy..."

"Busy my ass." I slowly opened the door and peeked down the stairs. He grabbed the collar of her shirt and brought her closer to his face. But it wasn't for no friendly kiss.

"HEY!" Instantly their heads snapped to me.

"No y/n, please to back into a room."

"NO! WHAT YOUR DOING IS MESSED UP. YOUR WIFE ISNT HERE TO JUST WASH THE DISHES. SHES HERE BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO SUPPORT YOU."

"HUH?!" He released her shirt and she stared at me like she's seen a murderer. He started stomping up the stairs and stood in front of me, looking down at me.

"You heard me."

"No, please repeat what you said."

"I said-" He brought his arm and straight out smacked me across the face. I took a deep breath and looked back at him.

"You arent a man. If you have the balls to raise a hand to a person younger then you, or to the person who loves you, You are no man. You don't deserve her." I shoved past him and made sure she was ok. I left after that. I'll explain to Laurance tomorrow at school.

On the walk home, I saw a girl about my age sitting alone on the bench.

"Are you ok?" Her grip on her necklace tightened.

"LIKE SOMEONE ACTUALLY CARES." She stood up and started walking away.

"I DO. WHO SAID THEY DONT CARE?" She stopped walking and slowly turning back.

"You did. Your actions did."

"What?"

"You ever wonder how your "best friends" are doing? You never talk to is besides before school."

"Did something happen?"

"Why does something need to happen?"

"You never get upset..."

"Youd know why if you cared about us anymore."

"Your really gonna play this game?"

"Do you miss b/n?"

"What kind of question is that..." She pulled her hood down and released her necklace. After it was fully away from her hand, her entire body transformed.

"What. the. hell."

"Miss meee~?" He walked closer to me and lifted my head with his hand. I couldn't stop staring at him. I mean, I literally could not look away. My legs started to get heavy but I had to act like they didnt bother me.

He smirked and raised his head a little higher so he was completely looking down at me. He took a step forward and wrapped an arm around my back.

"You know what to do." He didnt look away from me, so I got extremely confused.

"What?" Something in the bushes moved. Gene walked out with his phone in his hand.

"Hai bunny."

"Bunny?"

"No time for questions." B/n turned my head back to him and smashed his face against mine. I couldn't even move my arms.. I heard the camera go off and he even used flash too. That ass.. Basically the only way I could think of getting out of this was letting my legs give out, So that's what happened. I stared off at the street. By the time I looked back, B/n and Gene were both gone in the blink of an eye.

I pushed myself up off the ground.

"Um miss? Are you ok? I saw those boys... but I didn't have enough courage to come out..." I turned around to see a boy about my age, but he looked really nervous. I gave him a slight smile.

"I'm fine. Who are you?"

"ME? Oh sorry... No one ever asks me that.. I'm Taki..."

"I'm y/n, nice to meet you Taki..." His face got bright red.

"That's the first time a girl besides a female in my family ever said my name.."

"Do you live in town?"

"I do actually... But only for a few days now..."

"Why are you out at night?"

"That's what I should ask you... and um... I kind of... got lost.."

"Do you remember your address?"

"Um... I know I live by a store..."

"Do you remember the store name?"

"Um..."

I sighed and grabbed his wrist and started walking.

"W-w-w-w-w-wait, where are we going?!"

"You can call your mom from my house." His body started falling back, until I realized that he fainted. I face palmed. "Your gonna be a real pain,  ya know." I started to laugh afterwards, and then picked him up. He was really light for a kid that looked my age. Maybe he was younger but just looked older? I know that happens sometimes.

***
I knocked on my front door with my foot since I really couldnt open it. My mom answered and looked at me confused.

"He fainted and forgot where he lives."

"Oh jesus." She moved over and I dropped him on the couch. An hour or so he woke up. He stared at us like we were aliens or something.

"Can I help you?"

"Uh no. Can we help you, whats your moms phone number?"

"I have a mom?" Everyone stared at him. He looked around more."Seriously where am I?"

"Your at my house, don't you remember me?"

"Uh... no.."

"This is gonna be a problem." I walked out into the kitchen where everyone went but him. We all looked at each other, then all looked at mom.

"What? I cant fix everything!"

"But your mom." She glared at me.

"Well see if anyone on facebook posted about a missing boy, if not, well have to take him to the police."

We let him sleep on the couch and everyone passed out. In the middle of the night, I got to go check on him. He was sitting straight up staring at the tv. I walked out and sat on the couch with him.

"Do you remember anything?"

"Hm? What would I need to remember?"

"About your family? And where you live??"

"What do you mean? My family is here?"

"Wait what?"

" I live here...? Are you drunk sis?"

"No. I'm not your sister..."

"Cousin? I mustve forgot lol."

"Don't lol irl;;;"

"You should go back to bed cuz."

"Well fix this in the morning..."

"Well talk when your not drunk."

I started walking back and closed my door real quick. Is that kid drunk? Hes completely forget his family...