Chapter 19

I woke up to my alarm right in my ear. I jumped up and actually brought him off the couch with me. I was sitting on his chest, so when he sat up, I like slid down. He pulled me into a hug.

"Laurance, we need to go to school." He pouted, but he knew I was right. He moved his hands down and actually grabbed the rearend.

"HEY!" He looked at me confused. He leaned forward and then stood up with me wrapped around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall. I was basically just hanging from his neck, so he jumped and pushed me up.

"Better?"

"Better." He started walking down the hall and I pointed to my door. He pushed me against the door, but that's just so I wouldn't fall when he let go to open the door. He pushed it open with his foot then sat on the bed. I got away and went to my closet. I grabbed my uniform then turned around. I forgot he was there so I kinda just threw my clothes at him.

"I forgot you were here." I laughed afterwards and he smiled. He handed my the uniform shirt and then put his hands over his eyes.

"You expect me to change in front of you.."

"I'll see everything sooner or later so."

"LAURANCE." He laughed afterwards and just stared at me.

"You can just turn around. Them I won't see anything." Obviously he wasn't gonna move. So I turned around. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it in a corner. Then pulled the uniform shirt over my head. I turned around and he handed me the skirt. I was still facing him when I took off the shorts. He slid off the bed and crawled over to my legs.

"Oh my god, you are like a dog." I started laughing and he pouted. He pulled my legs out from underneath me, and I landed on my tailbone. I arched my back and put my hands where my tailbone was. He slid his body under and pulled my body down. He put a hand on my face and made it face him and he kissed me on the forehead again.

"Can I at least get dressed?" He pouted.

"Yea." He sat up, pushing me up with him. I grabbed the skirt and slipped it on. I offered my hand to help him up, but he pulled me, bringing us back into the position we were just in. Only this time it was belly to belly.

"You still need to get dressed."

"Dante has an extra at school that hell let me use." I slid my legs on the side of him and sat up. He sat up and used his elbows as support. I stood up and walked out, he got up right away and followed. I grabbed my phone off the couch and looked at the time.

"We should start walking." He smirked.

"What? Did I forget something?"

"Nope. Nothing at all." He kept smirking which made me feel like I did. We left anyway. He threw his arm around my shoulder and walked so proudly.

"Why you so happy?"

"Oh you'll see." I definitely forgot something. We stepped onto school property and right away I saw my friends waiting for me. I smiled at them, and they smiled back. Laurance walked over to his friends still smirking. Right away, g/n(1)'s eyes widened.

"Uh y/n.."

"Yea?"

"Are you aware what's on your neck..." My eyes widened.

"LAURANCE YOU DIDNT TELL ME!" I shouted over at him. All of his friends and him looked over and he smiled. Then started walking over. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him off to the side.

"WHY DIDNT YOU REMIND ME?"

"Because now people know that your mine. If you wouldve remembered, I would've had to remake them tonight." My face heated.

"Still... Their so visible..." He smiled.

"Exactly." He set his hands on the sides of my face and pulled me in for a kiss. And it didnt end until the bell rung. He grabbed my hand and walked with me inside. We followed my friends in and went off to our homerooms. I sat in my normal seat and just waited for the bell to ring.

Arms wrapped around me and he kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and turned to look at him.

"PDA. Laurance please return to your homeroom." The teacher said. Laurance glared at the teacher then looked back at me.

"I'll see you at lunch?"

"Yea."

"Ok. See you then." He kissed me again and then left. I pouted and looked away from everyone. I just want a day like yesterday again. I don't want to be at school where I can't see him.

***

The final school bell rung and I was the first person out of the room. I quickly stuffed everything in my locker and started heading towards his locker. He was at his so I leaned on the lockers next to his. He looked over and smiled. I closed my eyes, for some reason, I was like really sleepy. I was just resting my eyes. An arm wrapped around my back, and then one slid under my legs. Then off the ground I went. I grabbed his shirt and tried to keep my eyes open.

"Aw is baby sleepy?" I smiled.

"Baby is very sleepy.." He started walking and I heard some of his team call for him.

"Laurance, what's up? I haven't seen you in forever."

"Nothing much. It's only been like a few weeks or so. Not too long."

"LAURANCE~" He turned his body and I opened my eyes to see a female running towards him. She stopped when her and I made eye contact.

"Whose that."

"The love of my life. Bye Alyssa." He turned his body away and started walking again. I smiled and looked up at him.

The love of my life...